Reviews for The Dove
Gabe chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I'm impressed!
Crazy Chris chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
OK, lets see if I can remember the long chapter (which I loved, by the way). I am glad that Sabrina did make it out and even though she is in the ICU, Kelly's bringing Emily to her might really help in her recovery (if Emily can realize that her "real" mom, not the one who "stole" Emily, is the one who's eyes just opened a bit). I'm glad Kelly remembered Emily as she happens to be very important in this area (I feel, especially to Sabrina's recovery). It seems Kris will recover and Tiffany is doing a nice job of recovering and they are all coming together along with Kelly and Bosley, so to me, this is a good story of the interaction/friendship that made this show what it was!
eternal vampire chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
Your chapters aren't long. They're very good. and I'm glad to be reading your story. Your insights to the characters are excellent and I feel like I am watching it unfold right in front of me. I look forward to more.
Bqueen chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Up date soon please I love this story
Bqueen chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
Was waiting for this chapter! Wow. Keep it coming.
eternal vampire chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Wow great action. I almost flat lined right along with Sabrina! I can't wait for more you really know how to get the old juices flowing. Take care and have a great night.
Crazy Chris chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
thank you Thank you THANK YOU! You made my day! I had just gone over the last 2 chapters last night and now that there was an update, my rifle has been uncocked. I especially like the fact that you brought in those who weren't present during the main chapters (i.e. Bosley). You brought it out beautifully in this chapter, though.

Next things we need to know - did Sabrina survive all the turmoil she went through (she innocently loses her husband, her child, gets beat up how many times, is left to die and remain a nameless "creature" until she's recognized and a name goes with the face) and does Emily survive - BTW - sure would love it if Emily and Sabrina would survive and they were re-united (just an idea) - but take it away, it's yours and LAEyeball's piece! Have fun with it.
garmun chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
WOW! This was well worth the wait, kudos for an absolutely outstanding chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
Damn kris is like broken! I suppose two traumatic trips to prison will do that to you...
ekmr chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
Ok, it's time for the Calvary! Also, pretty sure I would quit working for Charlie after all this.
eternal vampire chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
Holy cats! What an awesome cpresenthapter! ! What a great Christmas present! You two really know how to keep it going. I can't wait for more. Hope your holidays are the best take care and I can't wait for more.!
crazy chris chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
I did not expect what happened at the end, but I wanted them to get out with Scar (Sabrina) being reunited with Emily. I I cannot stand Helen all the more because I figure it was her who "blew up" the building. Hopefully, she died in the explosion, the ambulance comes soon and the emergency personnel are able to save Sabrina and Emily was not in the building when it exploded (but I guess I'll have to see at the next chapter). Nice long chapter, btw. You have been showing Kelly and Sabrina's relationship all through and how tight it's been. Good job.
crazy chris chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Very interesting story - we begin with Mrs. Ferenti (aka Sabrina) Emily and David and progress to her being arrested along with her husband and her daughter too on a trumped up charge just be Helen can't have kids (btw, what exactly does Helen have that prevents her from having kids).

Then pace to the Angels going to "jail" and running into Scar, whom Tiffany is put with in the same cell downstairs first. Then Kelly realizes who Tiffany is with. I actually like how you leave us wondering in suspense how she figures out that Scar is really Sabrina.

I really liked chapter 12 at the end because Kris then states at the end that it is time for the Angels to get back their clipped wings. After it is realized that Sabrina was left behind and Kris realizes that it really is Sabrina who she is talking to, she then feels that it is time the Angels get their wings back - good for them. I'm waiting to see this story to its end because I want 1) Sabrina to be okay 2) Emily to go to her rightful mother 3) Tiffany and Sabrina to join with the rest of the angels and for the angels to be stronger because all 4 of them are there and 4) Helen to be put in jail for a long time for what she did to Rose, Sabrina, Tiffany and all the other nameless inmates!
Garman chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Another awesome chapter, I'm wondering if the figure Bri was choking was Helen or Kelly? Please update soon, the suspense is too much!
Bqueen chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
What is happening to Jill, Kris, and Tif? Don't keep us in the dark for too long