Reviews for Capturing Starlight
Luizals chapter 21 . 4/30
This is one of the most awesome fics to ever awesome. The loki you created is absolute angst perfection, the Odin is the embodiment of villainy and Thor's shame is gold. Love the children, love the avengers, love love love Loki.
Why did you stop writing it?
Won't you finish it please?
It really is so awesome.
Kekeh chapter 21 . 4/29
You left the fic? I hope not, because I'm loving the plot! I'm curious to know the findings of Natasha and Tony...
Huh chapter 21 . 3/5
Loki's up the duff with Thanos' baby isn't he?
sopmire chapter 21 . 3/4
If the muse abandoned you, thanks for at least this much of a great story. A delight to have such great plotting at work!
Please continue because you're a wonderful writer. I hope you're well. Don't leave us like this. Lots of love from Hungary
imvictorious chapter 1 . 1/21
The ending was just, ahh! PLEASE PLEASE continue this story, absolutely wonderful story.
Enjoyed it so much!
Saij Emrys chapter 1 . 1/17
Please, please, please, pretty please update this story. That is all.
NorthernMage chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
The situation with your hand sounds extremely painful...

And here is the part where I beg for you to continue writing this so Odin gets what he deserves for doing all this to Loki, and this amazing story is continued.

Although, if your hand is still not fully healed, I'm not going to complain. Get that fixed first.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
OHMYGOOOOD IS THAT OHMYGOOOOD YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIIIISSSS
Nony chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
Oh my god. I don't even know where to start. I absolutely LOVE the way you write, and the way the story is unrolling! I think it's awesome that you incorporated actual norse mythology (though I admit I don't know that much about it). Either way, really really really stuck on your fic right now and I'm devastated upon seeing the last time you updated :(( Are you dropping the fic? Or is it just a really long hiatus? I read your A/N about how you fractured your fingers and ouch! I hope you feel better, but I'm guessing you do since its been a year X) I just wish I had found this fic sooner so I could ask you to continue it. Its always harder to continue after a while of not writing, but I really hope you do! I have the story on bookmarked, so I guess I'll see.
raineynight chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
I've really enjoyed this story so far, I hope you plan to continue it. :) It's really interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm glad that Loki's children are alright, in most stories they're being hidden or tortured or something.
Thanks for taking the time to share such a great story! 3
Guest chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
*hugs* I hope your hand gets better, one way or another. That's an excellent reason for not updating! Have you considered dictation? Some computers come with simple voice recording programs and there are some downloadable for free. You could get some of your story ideas out even when you can't type, and then either use it as a guide when you can or maybe someone can help type things out and you can edit it?
When I was younger my mother used to write out some of my homework for me while I dictated the answers because I had trouble writing so much, so quickly. As a young adult my friends who are skilled typists often take dictation for other friends when their hands ache from note-intensive classes, or like me can't type as fast as they can think/talk.
(I'm also a touch jealous of your pretty spacers and title-trimmings. Very nice touch.)
I like this and several other of your works, and I hope you find a way to keep creating stories! *hugs*
Grac3 chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
This story is amazing! The tale as it's told is done so well, and the first chapter was a work of art. I have absolutely loved every single minute of it, and I can't wait to read what you have in store for this next.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
Hello Shi-koi, I hope that you are feeling better, or will be soon. Getting off medication can be very difficult, especially when you've been given it by your doctor. Don't take notice of those who have moaned about mixing sources, as this is a great mix, that makes sense. This story is a wonderful gift that you have shared with us. Many thanks. Update when you are ready. This is one of the best stories I have read on here. One of the best written too. Even love your break marks! Regards £££
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
This story is crazy good! I am absolutely in love with the world you have created by mixing all of the verses. I hope you get better soon, and you take as long as you need before updating.