Reviews for Capturing Starlight
There's probably no chance of this fic being revived, but just in case there is I'd love to see it happen. I've really enjoyed reading this and I really want to find out what happens to Loki and all his kids...
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 21 . 8/30
I know it's been more than 3 years, and you probably lost all motivation for this, but would you mind just saying how this was going to end and like reveal the main ideas or something? xD My poor soul will be in misery without the quenching of my curiosity!
Luizals chapter 20 . 8/10
I really appreciate this fic and am very sad that you decided to abandon it... Are you sure you don't wish to continue it? Pleasee?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 21 . 4/8
Surely so, Clint. Please, please, please, PLEASE do not be an idiot. Mention that to Thor, PLEASE! They're flying blind enough as is, they NEED TO know about the insane, Death-loving Titan who is attempting to become a god! Confused? Sorry, but that's enough as is. Nice one, author! Well done!
zaramantha chapter 1 . 4/4
Truly wonderfully awesome story - I am loving how you wove in all the old myths while keeping the main characterizations. Are you still working on this one? Please please, continue the updates and finish this story.
DreamTeam2 chapter 21 . 2/16
This story is sooooo good! Please please please update!
DreamTeam2 chapter 18 . 2/16
Wow. Can I just say how much I love this story. I didn't think I would like the whole "Loki's children" thing, but omg I do! It's actually like 10pm and I had to jump up and draw some fan art of Hela and Vali because wow.
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 21 . 1/21
Please update!
Iceleaf13 chapter 21 . 1/14
I hope your hand is feeling better.

How many children does Loki have?!

You did a rather good job explaining. I did not find it difficult to follow.
Umbra Drachen chapter 21 . 1/9
please update soon *pout*
lainse chapter 21 . 11/24/2015
Kudos
Literature Fool chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Wow. So far, this fic is turning into one of my favourite's. And I still have 17 chapters to go! I really like what you did with this chap and using the lets me see into Loki's mind which i am totally lovin.
Literature Fool chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Oh my god. I canNOT believe you just did that! Never once have I read a Loki fic where everyone forgets him. Just... Thank goodness Thor still remembers, though I doubt he'll be able to do much. Truthfully, I'm starting to get a little scared here.
Literature Fool chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Fuck. This is some scary shit. My heart is literally beating out of my chest.
Lokilove4 chapter 21 . 11/7/2015
Please update it's killing me.:-)