Reviews for Capturing Starlight
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 21 . 1/21
Please update!
Iceleaf13 chapter 21 . 1/14
I hope your hand is feeling better.

How many children does Loki have?!

You did a rather good job explaining. I did not find it difficult to follow.
Umbra Drachen chapter 21 . 1/9
please update soon *pout*
lainse chapter 21 . 11/24/2015
Kudos
Literature Fool chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Wow. So far, this fic is turning into one of my favourite's. And I still have 17 chapters to go! I really like what you did with this chap and using the lets me see into Loki's mind which i am totally lovin.
Literature Fool chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Oh my god. I canNOT believe you just did that! Never once have I read a Loki fic where everyone forgets him. Just... Thank goodness Thor still remembers, though I doubt he'll be able to do much. Truthfully, I'm starting to get a little scared here.
Literature Fool chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Fuck. This is some scary shit. My heart is literally beating out of my chest.
Lokilove4 chapter 21 . 11/7/2015
Please update it's killing me.:-)
Wildmage of Galla chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
Oops, Odin made an oopsie! Thor never said Loki wa his *younger* brother! Me thinks someone is hiding something!
Flyhighdefygravi chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Love, LoVe, LOVE, love, lOvE this story! the anticipation is killing me...
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 21 . 9/24/2015
This is AMAZING. *patiently waits for update :3*

Seriously. This is the best comatose!Loki fic I've ever read. Idk, this type of fic just draws me innnnn.

Please keep writing!
DricabannerOdinson chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
Preciso da continuação...Por favor 3
DricabannerOdinson chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Sua fanfic é perfeita *O*
Anonymous chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
Omigods, this fic is just... wow. Like, the way you came up with your ideas and wrote the plot and how you placed Loki's diary entries - wow. This fic is just completely awesome! I'm so glad I found this today! I L-O-V-E this fic so much!

I was thinking about how Loki felt in his solitude and then I was picturing how it would be like to be in his situation, and let me tell you, I went insane - not like I'm not already - and smashed an imaginary table in my mind just thinking about it. Agh, that is NOT a hell I'd want to be in! Curse Odin! If I weren't a "weak, pathetic mortal", I'd definitely kick his ass, twice!

Anyways, I hope you continue this fantastic fic! I really want to find out if Natasha joins Thor, Tony, and Bruce's "book-reading club" and if Clint ever forgives Loki. And, if Loki wakes up soon.

So, yeah. I don't think I have anything left to write about the fic... Yeah, no.
Thanks so much! Bye!

Oh, wait: P.S. In the words of Clint, my brain totally felt like mush after all those paragraphs in this chapter. So many paragraphs...
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
Omg I love your story!
I love the characterization and I love the plot! It's really amazing!
Will you be writing more?