Reviews for Capturing Starlight
ForeverTheValentine chapter 21 . 7/4
Dude more please! I got sucked in, and I'd really like to see the resolution and Odin's comeuppance. I've always found him to be a disappointing leader and I honestly can't condone his kidnapping Loki. If he had actually cared, even in movie canon, he'd have treated Loki better. He's too sketch and somebody needs to start throwing hands.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 21 . 6/5
I found it! I found it!
:D

So I figure telling you I've been trying to find this story again for almost a year...
I couldn't remember what site you were even on. Just that scene with the rings.

So happy :)
Wolf'sVine chapter 21 . 4/18
So... I've been reading this fic for past, ohhh, week... I think? And it's really something that just grasps your attention and holds it hostage! I wanna read more, and I'm hopin' that you'll find the time to update. Or the inspiration? Or whatever it is you need to keep writing this very mind-boggling fic.
Laserbird777 chapter 3 . 3/18
I am pretty sure Loki is his younger brother. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
There's probably no chance of this fic being revived, but just in case there is I'd love to see it happen. I've really enjoyed reading this and I really want to find out what happens to Loki and all his kids...
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 21 . 8/30/2016
I know it's been more than 3 years, and you probably lost all motivation for this, but would you mind just saying how this was going to end and like reveal the main ideas or something? xD My poor soul will be in misery without the quenching of my curiosity!
Luizals chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
I really appreciate this fic and am very sad that you decided to abandon it... Are you sure you don't wish to continue it? Pleasee?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
Surely so, Clint. Please, please, please, PLEASE do not be an idiot. Mention that to Thor, PLEASE! They're flying blind enough as is, they NEED TO know about the insane, Death-loving Titan who is attempting to become a god! Confused? Sorry, but that's enough as is. Nice one, author! Well done!
zaramantha chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Truly wonderfully awesome story - I am loving how you wove in all the old myths while keeping the main characterizations. Are you still working on this one? Please please, continue the updates and finish this story.
DreamTeam2 chapter 21 . 2/16/2016
This story is sooooo good! Please please please update!
DreamTeam2 chapter 18 . 2/16/2016
Wow. Can I just say how much I love this story. I didn't think I would like the whole "Loki's children" thing, but omg I do! It's actually like 10pm and I had to jump up and draw some fan art of Hela and Vali because wow.
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 21 . 1/21/2016
Please update!
Iceleaf13 chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
I hope your hand is feeling better.

How many children does Loki have?!

You did a rather good job explaining. I did not find it difficult to follow.
Umbra Drachen chapter 21 . 1/9/2016