Reviews for A Study in Friendship
imerldarosemathew chapter 14 . 1/20
I like how you didn't mercilessly bash dumbledore, I hate when that happens, instead you showed his feelings on this matter, and how leaving Harry with dursley pained him,. because I refuse to believe that in all these years dumbledore never cared about Harry,in his mind, the blood protection kept Harry safe and alive,and he wanted Harry safe, yes he was manipulative, but almost every human is, especially if you see it from his point of view, it was necessary for him to be manipulative, otherwise none. would have given him a second glance!
imerldarosemathew chapter 11 . 1/20
I am loving this relationship between yorry and Dobby,it's so cute!
Ella1910 chapter 23 . 12/12/2020
Amazing! The plot is original and the characters are very engaging. Congratulations on this wonderful story.
Eragon135790 chapter 23 . 12/1/2020
great great great ff. thx author for the gerat time.
MarMarStar06 chapter 23 . 11/10/2020
I love it! This was an amazing read! Thank to you. :)
eeveejacob chapter 8 . 10/24/2020
I love Sherlock, I love Anastasia, I love their relationship with Harry, I like Tom's interactions with them. I dislike Dumbledore. Truly. And Ron.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/13/2020
Great story, wonderful adventures for them all.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/27/2020
Loved every second of this. I never could have never imagined something as amazing as this fanfic. My new favorite ship. Could not stop reading it.
TheCanscandy chapter 23 . 7/29/2020
Honestly, the best Tom/Harry paring book I've ever read and the fact that Sherlock was included made it even better! Not to mention the plot and writing style!
Kushka chapter 23 . 2/21/2020
Great story
MelancholyNaz chapter 23 . 9/26/2019
I love the crossover... and amazing storyline... I'm enjoying reading this story
muttjc2003 chapter 23 . 8/14/2019
This was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much. You did a wonderful job.
Mickey chapter 23 . 6/16/2019
Loved it
misherukuro chapter 22 . 5/30/2019
This was a very enjoyable read thanks for sharing.
misherukuro chapter 3 . 5/30/2019
Oh man what an awesome chapter.