Reviews for A Study in Friendship
Tamha chapter 23 . 3h
This was a fantastic crossover, and I love at the end how Harry and Tom were John and Mary!
Tamha chapter 11 . 8h
OMG, I love Dobby's cunning and Yorry's infatuation with him because he's a naughty elf!
Well that escalated REAL damn quick.
Love2read23 chapter 23 . 3/2
This is a really great fic. Thank you for the pace of the story and for the build up to their relationship. I love their bond and their banter. Well done with how Tom absorbs the horcruxes especially the scene in the graveyard with the Resurrection Stone. I love their disguises at the end especially that Tom is Mary . I loved the part when McGonagall saves them . That was so random but awesome . This is been great . Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 3/1
I can't imagine that Voldemort would want to be 16 years old especially immediately followed by the statement that he hates looking down upon. I feel as though it would have made more sense if he had had a thought about might as well make himself be the same age as Harry and Sherlock. I vote for a triad. Great fic. I can just picture Sherlock putting both of them in their places after listening to that and the two of them jumping to conclusions. Thanks for writing.
Juliette Heart chapter 23 . 2/16
Love this story. Is there any chance you will do a sequel on other cases they have solved? I am curious to hear about the death defying situations they get into.
MizzVicki chapter 2 . 2/15
Lol . Reading this again and it still makes me laugh
Novarkek chapter 23 . 1/6
Great story. Love the way you have portrayed the characters of Harry,Tom and Sherlock. Am definitely going to check out your other works.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 14 . 12/29/2017
Pop quiz; If Voldemort had transfered a horcrux into Sherlock -given how Harry got born-with abillities/familly-magic from said act- would Sherlock have gotten access to magic?

I have theorized that it should be possible for a muggle to gain magic, if some kind of dark ritual was done that would allow him to steal the magic core of someone with magic. It seems like a very obvious idea, and Sherlock have zero emphaty or morals; Like he keeps saying, "I am a high functioning sociopath."

And I'm sure Voldemort would be happy to help. If said sacrificial wizard happened to be Wormtail, maybe even Harry would agree. (Or Bella, but I think Voldemort likes Bella. And who wouldn't? She's cute! )
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 13 . 12/29/2017
I'm almost surpriced you didn't nick one of Moriarty's threats for a pun there. *Chuckles* I quite like the one where he happily and politely threatens to skin the person on the phone alive and make shoes of him.

Ah, but I can see how cheerful isn't something Voldemort or Sherlock does tho, so I suppose I see your logic. Lol
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
Fun fact; There is actually a shop in the states somewhere that specializes in selling human bones. (I got that from a necromantic which and he's rather picky about it being autentic.) There is also the place that I think is called Oddeties or something that have various 'creepy' things, including sceletons and suchlike, and likely more places selling similar things. So it is entirely possible to get it by mailorder quite easilly.

Harry is entirely too forgiving. *Glares at Harry* I really hope Sherlock and Tom can stop his bleeding heart from being so damned bleeding. It is incredibly stupid. Especially since Ron is little more than a gloryhound, and neither of them are even slightly loyal to him. They're prtty shitty friends, even if hermione is trying to be, but she choses autoreties and books over him every single time, and disregard what harry wants for what she believes is right.
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 23 . 12/25/2017
incredible story! love it! I have to admit I was hesitant to keep reading once I realized the pairing, but I'm so glad o kept reading! this story is amazing! I just wished I could see Hermione's and the others' reaction when Harry attempts to explain everything to them! it would have been hilarious!
LocoBriar chapter 12 . 12/7/2017
Blahaha! loooove it!
LocoBriar chapter 4 . 12/7/2017
Lol. I think I agree with your beta. Love the meeting between Voldy and Sherlock.
Juliette Heart chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Love this story, it is a completely different spin on things. Will you be making a sequel to it? I would love to see some of their mysteries and chaos that happens in their life.