Reviews for A Study in Friendship
bkerrmom1 chapter 23 . 2/23
Excellent story! I love your work and look forward to seeing many more great ideas from your muse in future.
TheFlowerOfRomance chapter 1 . 2/22
I know you start this chapter's announcement by saying the title is lame, but if you haven't changed it and it was A Study in Friendship when you first posted it, then the title is amazing. It is actually the reason I stopped scrolling. :)
Akane Shinigami chapter 23 . 1/26
Awesome story! I loved how Tom, Harry, and Sherlock's relationship progressed realistically (for them anyways :'D)!
Great job!
Considering how this quickly became one of my favourite fanfics, I'm just gonna go and check out what else you've written. You do humour really well.
Sherlock getting the Shakespeare question wrong is hilarious AND in character.
Writing as someone who HAS extracted DNA from hair, you really need the root in order to do it. Just cutting it off doesn't work.

I like the moments where Sherlock shows that he cares, underneath it all.

Yorry's reaction to Sherlock was wonderful.
MizzVicki chapter 21 . 1/1
Short 'n' hawt. Great!
Sex scenes are nice 'n' all, but when they are every other chapter and take up most of the chapter, too much.
MizzVicki chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
Yorry makes me laugh
MizzVicki chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
Wow. Love how was so funny but turned around and ended so sad.
Slytherinprince2001 chapter 17 . 12/18/2016
Is Harry still a horcrux or is he not a hrocrux? I'm confused here.
DarkBlur2005 chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
This was a nice little story. I give it 9.5 out of 10 rubber chickens. The missing 0.5 is because I have seen some stories that are slightly better.
HoneybeeWinchester chapter 23 . 10/26/2016
This just became one of my favorite ffn. kudos
salsas100 chapter 23 . 10/15/2016
That was a great read!
ShipHimWithMe chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
Oh, dear goodness, Dobby is so cute! Hahah, I'm trying not to laugh out loud in class here. Dobby's last line is just pure, unadulterated gold! Keep writing ️️️
Deliaflaminvaldez chapter 15 . 9/10/2016