Reviews for A Study in Friendship
Millie072 chapter 9 . 5/17/2021
Why would one conduct a job interview in a pub? Especially a teaching position? For children. No one ever questioned that? Imagine the principal or dean of your school job interviewing one of your teachers in the local bar. New principal-dean needed.
Millie072 chapter 8 . 5/17/2021
Shame Neville didn't set off that cactus during Draco's visit. You've captured Dumbledore's arrogance perfectly. 'I have the ring, I want to see my family again. No one would dare harm me and as I can't be wrong, I'll put on the ring'. "Committing a smaller evil" as long as someone else pays the price.
Millie072 chapter 5 . 5/17/2021
As the trial takes place the first week, Harry has just turned 15. He first cast the corporeal patronus at 13. So, Dobby-Yorry?
Millie072 chapter 3 . 5/17/2021
Hopefully Harry will reply with 'get lost' response to Ron & Hermione. It would be an honest response. The order is actually like idiots, completely within canon perimeters. Shouldn't Wouldn't they discreetly question the neighbors to see if they had seen anything odd happening? Dumbledore's monitors should show Harry still in the neighborhood. Harry's reaction to the 'haircut' was rather restrained. Most would have physically attacked. Sherlock would know one only needs a lock of hair at most for a DNA sample. Fun Chapter
Millie072 chapter 2 . 5/17/2021
The disparity in age has me curious. Harry 14, Sherlock 17, Tom ? Are
they going to be contemporaries? How is Lestade in Little Whinging? Tom, Harry, and Sherlock added in for fun? Watch out world!
imerldarosemathew chapter 14 . 1/20/2021
I like how you didn't mercilessly bash dumbledore, I hate when that happens, instead you showed his feelings on this matter, and how leaving Harry with dursley pained him,. because I refuse to believe that in all these years dumbledore never cared about Harry,in his mind, the blood protection kept Harry safe and alive,and he wanted Harry safe, yes he was manipulative, but almost every human is, especially if you see it from his point of view, it was necessary for him to be manipulative, otherwise none. would have given him a second glance!
imerldarosemathew chapter 11 . 1/20/2021
I am loving this relationship between yorry and Dobby,it's so cute!
Ella1910 chapter 23 . 12/12/2020
Amazing! The plot is original and the characters are very engaging. Congratulations on this wonderful story.
Eragon135790 chapter 23 . 12/1/2020
great great great ff. thx author for the gerat time.
MarMarStar06 chapter 23 . 11/10/2020
I love it! This was an amazing read! Thank to you. :)
eeveejacob chapter 8 . 10/24/2020
I love Sherlock, I love Anastasia, I love their relationship with Harry, I like Tom's interactions with them. I dislike Dumbledore. Truly. And Ron.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/13/2020
Great story, wonderful adventures for them all.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/27/2020
Loved every second of this. I never could have never imagined something as amazing as this fanfic. My new favorite ship. Could not stop reading it.
TheCanscandy chapter 23 . 7/29/2020
Honestly, the best Tom/Harry paring book I've ever read and the fact that Sherlock was included made it even better! Not to mention the plot and writing style!
Kushka chapter 23 . 2/21/2020