Reviews for Tastes Like Forgiveness
Sara37492015 chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
Not a wasted word . . . Everything rang true to the characters. The pacing of the story and their journey to forgiveness was exquisite. I practically cried from joy at the beauty of this written work of art. Thank you so much!
Buffyxenaman chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Good work
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I feel really awkward considering how strong I've come across in these reviews. I'd just like to say they were posted during the course of it being 1-4 am in the morning and during said hours I'm at my most crankiest, sleep deprived and without my nutella just made matters worse. With all due respect I apologize for how critical I must seem, haha.

I actually got half way through reading the last chapter then passed out, then forgot to finish it. Just finished it now, and albeit still harboring a 'fuck you Dean' attitude I admit I can somewhat contain that in the dark recesses of my mind and forget it exists, for Cas' sake, anyway. I seem to make a lot of exceptions for Castiel.

And I think this is the first time I could actually read Dean and Cas being, well, together without feeling the need to scream cringe cringe cringe at my phone every 5 seconds. I'd say that's an achievement!

But yeah. Cas is just an adorable innocent little puppy who I want to keep in my pocket. That much never changed throughout. Sam is back in my good books, and Dean? Well.

I got my eyes on you. *insert eye twitch here*

It certainly has been an interesting read, I'll give it that! Despite my complaints, I still couldn't stop reading this, and I honestly can't criticize your writing style. Thank you for not being too affronted at my blatant tactlessness haha.
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Sam. I'm so sorry for judging you so early. I love you for actually speaking what I'm thinking.

Dean. In the wise words of Gabriel,

I still think "You're a great big bag of dicks."

That's all I have to say.

(Tbh I don't know why I continued reading when I said I wouldn't but I'm glad I did for the fact I at least like Sam now)
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
I take it back. I LOVE YOU SAM. The Voice of bloody reason in this fucking bizarre situation.

... And just when I thought we were getting somewhere as well. I hate submissive Cas. Because that isn't Cas. Typical I'd say that this far into the story, but I had to get that off my chest. Cas had strength. Cas had pride. Even in End Verse for christ sake, there was still that spark. That SOMETHING. This Cas is just an obedient little dog trapising after his (Twisted) masters beck and call.
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
... So I'm still here. Chuck knows why. But. Yeah. I don't know.

YES SAM, YOUR PERVERSE TWISTED AND FREAKIN' ASSHOLE OF A BROTHER HAS BEEN DOING CHUCK KNOWS WHAT TO CAS. I actually didn't mind him here. Nice to see some bloody sanity in someone. Yay for Righteousness, Dean take bloody note.
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
... Nope. I tried. Dean, go screw a cactus and throw yourself of a cliff. Thank you and goodnight.
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
... Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I can continue reading this. I hate Dean with a burning passion, (Which believe you me, is difficult to achieve considering he's my favourite character on the show) Sam I can tolerate to an extent but even so is beginning to severely irk me, and the only character I like is Bobby. Cas of course, I want him to just kick Dean where the sun don't shine for being the biggest dick since Dick Roman. I just, can't, y'know? No discredit to you, just this isn't my cup of tea.
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
... Yep. I knew it. I utterly loathe Dean. Not even sure I want them to end up together because fuck, I in no way, can justify Dean, in the slightest. My poor Cas... /3
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh god, I feel so empty seeing Cas so broken. I have a feeling I'm really going to hate Dean in this...
Asiill chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
I am mad at you! Mad you hear me! XD
Poor Cas. He was trying so hard and Dean and Sam were still being such Pricks. And the worst was... they had every right to be. To distrust him, hate him, and maybe even fear him a little given what he'd done.
Didnt mean I hurt any less every time he tried so hard to fix things only to be brashly tossed aside.
Obviously, that being said implies a spectacular use of skilled manipulation on your part as the author against me as the reader. To take a characters we know and love and change the cannon in a way that while sad... is believable and even probable given the situation is certainly saying something to the craft of this story.
I can honestly say I /ached/ reading each chapter, having realized pretty early on it wasnt going to get any better till the very end. I wanted Cas to growl and hiss and fight back, but the depth of his need to repay what he'd done in any way he could even if that included obedience during humiliation was so intense I couldnt fight the pull of accepting his decisions.
Im still miffed at Dean for being such a dick, but Cas loves him and forgave him, and Sam and Dean have forgiven Cas... so I suppose I can forgive him too. XDD

Once again, great story!
evilbunnies101 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
YOUR STORIES ARE ALWAYS PERFECT.
AzzaBby chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Dear God, I just died reading this chapter. Brilliant, my friend. Simply brilliant. *hands over lollipops as thanks*
allyfan101 chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Ugh, the ending was so hot and adorable!
Fuck I love this story!