Reviews for The Big Change
lego50 chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
you should write like right now as I type his review
Warkitty chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Amazing! update soon
conscience chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
Sorry random person, and I know you probably don't want to hear this but, UPDATE YOUR ASS ITS BEEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS! sorry you needed to hear that. Story is amazing by the way. P.s. Sorry for the language.
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! I HAVE AN IDEA! What if Katniss gets pushed in the ocean by Delly because they were joking around. Katniss is stuck underwater. She stays there for a long time when she's about to black out Peeta rescues her since he was surfing near there.
TributeAndProud chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Update again!
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Love this story, but this chapter kind of confused me
Mystery Reviewer chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Love Love Love LOVE THE STORY !1 But girl please update ! You say you've written the next chapter so pleeeaassse update i'm begging I love this story too much to not finish reading it !
Callista Wolfwood chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Nice chapter. Update!
ashjoh123 chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Luv update soon can't wait
Amitytribute chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
I'm so happy that you (finally) updated! I love this story and was hoping you would continue it. Yay! So excited for the next update now!
mimi chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Oooh. Plz don't stop! This is good
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Ok love the story hope your life slow down for you and can't wait to read the next date
Fannieforver13 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Can Finnick and Annie please get together? Please please please. Love the story :-D
Amitytribute chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Will there be an update soon? I hope so. This story idea is so much different than others and I really enjoyed it. I'm hoping you continue
FireworkRR75 chapter 10 . 3/8/2013