Reviews for The Truth About Plums
red day dawning chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is dreadful. Chilling, sickening, dreadful. An excellent story. But dreadful.
Inusagi chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I feel really grossed out right now
Wenxi chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I loved this. The quiet suspense and terror is amazing.
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wow...so just wanted to say this story was absolutely perfect...so chilling and disturbing *shiver* I'm a huge fan of zombie and horror movies but yet didn't see the ending coming at all. No question this rests high on my list of top ten torchwood fics!
Kefirah chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I liked this in a way I never thought I'd like. Creepy as -!
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Holy shit, I LOVED THIS! Did not see that ending coming!
Quiet Time chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
What sticks with me most is that Jack choose not only to spend the last night of sanity with Ianto but to prewarn him as well - kind of. At least pre-prepare him. Which makes it kind of sweet in a bizzare way.
nannily chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I liked it! Though it was a little disturbing... ;)
Meridas chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Creepy... I hate zombies, personally. But I liked your story! Yikes... poor Jack, knowing what's coming like that and not being able to stop it. I've wondered whether he ever tried to influence events in the series... Maybe in this case he'd interfere to avoid the worst of the damage? Or maybe he can't.
Gah. Sort of a nice little piece of Jack and Ianto's life, except then the zombies have to come and ruin it. I hate the things.
That... was creepy.
*whistles*
Wow. That was extremely... terrific/amazing/great... too many adjectives to choose from. It was mainly the twist ending that did it(also- how well-written it was). Thanks for sharing it :)
EllyKayWasHere chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
You should totally continue this story!
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Okay...this one was weird... but totally cool! I liked this one. Definitely deserves a follow up. **Hint, Hint**
I love Janto

What the hell. That's not good. I like it anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Liked this, hope you do a follow up.