Reviews for Taxi Driver
D'aww, Lemony is soooo adorable~ 3
BlindViolinist chapter 9 . 5/13
Lovely, wonderful. Your writing style has a cadence that is just right; it fits.
GiovanniGo chapter 9 . 2/15
Violet met Lemony Snicket...cool. Finish this one...I love it!
ShizoCow chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
This fic is incredible I know you haven't updated in a while but it's so good, you've captured the feeling of the books very well. Also I really really love your writing style, it's so captivating. Honestly, I'd totally read a book of yours written in this style!
penbehindamask chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Wow! This story is amazing! I love ASoUE, and this is just brilliant! Please keep writing; I can't wait for the next chapter!
Goldie Roth chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
These are amazing! You write so well.
UruExplorer DTC chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Two down... in a sort. Just gotta get his memories back first.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Cliffhanger! :)
blood red youth chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I've just reviewed this whole thing, but I felt this chapter deserved another one. Writing for this fandom always has so much potential, but often the characters are not developed beyond their two-dimensional selves as presented in the actual books. It's so interesting to read something that delves deeper. The characterization of Violet is perfect, and the letter from Beatrice was just SO tragic and so well written, for both Snicket's style and for her character (or what we know of it). This really is wonderful, thank you for writing it.
bry x
blood red youth chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
I absolutely love this. It is unbelievably good There are far too few good ASoUE fics around. I do hope you keep writing!
bry x
UruExplorer DTC chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
"Well" what a useless word, indeed. XD
Emily232 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Keep going please please please
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
I must say, this is the best SoUE fic I've ever read. Keep up the great work and update soon, please!
Support Moony chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Oh my god, this whole story is the incarnation of beauty, I swear. I was looking for something exactly like this and I am so, SOOO glad that you took your time to write this, because it captures the emotions and turmoils of both characters so well I want to cry (I did tear up a bit while reading Beatrice's letter, and I don't do tears). Your Lemony is perfect, and I am kind of glad you didn't adopt his writing style because yours is truly beautiful and I could go on forever but you should know basically that I will wait for an update even if it take 2 years so basically: keep writing this fantastic thing.
Rehtse46 chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
i wanna find out what happens next. check back soon!