Reviews for Paradise
BigBlueJake chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Wonder what kept the Alien from finding Shaw and David?

Sounds like this Engie's days are numbered - damn...

Typos - should be "The petals spread apart..." (Pedals are on bicycles), also "creature sprang from the egg"
Mewlexii chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Wow this is awesome, cant wait for more :D
Chris chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Can you please upload 'Chapter 5' soon. . . I'm keen to see what happens next xD
Matt chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I like ur ideas, a really nice detailed work
Kukapetal chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I like it a lot, but you need to work on your formatting. This fic is in desperate need of more paragraphs, and the dialogue needs to be formatted properly. You should start a new line every time a different character speaks. This might benefit from a beta reader's help as well, since there are lots of wrong words in it.

If you fix the technical stuff though, you've got the makings of a very interesting fic. I love how we get a sympathetic Engineer...they were my favorite part of the movie and most writers here don't even bother with them. It saddens me that he gets all this interesting backstory only to be killed off though...poor guy :(

Anyway, keep at it! Can't wait to see where you go with it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
DAMMIT
David 8 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Intriguing story. I rather enjoy it. Update soon.

/Dave
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
excellent chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
great chapter,and very good story!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
This is so totally creepy and VERY in character. Reading you fic is like watching the sequel to Prometheus. I love it.

Please update soon. (And um, don't forget the Shavidness ;)
EmpireX chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Oh no! O_O Our poor Engineer! I think it might be curtains for him...

I would like to mention I'm enjoying this story. I know there's pressure to crank out chapters, but don't worry about that. Take your time, there's no need to rush. The details are what make the story come alive to the reader.
EmpireX chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Ahh! No! Don't stop there! D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Very interesting and promising. Ive never read a Prometheus-fanfic from the perspective of one of the engineers, before. While watching the movie I almost hoped that not all of them hated their own creations (the humans). Im looking forward to this engineer meeting Elizabeth and David. How will they react to eachother?
I hope that you update soon!
But I would advice you to remove the status "complete" from your story to let your readers know that you will continue. You WILL continue, wont you?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
This is amazing, I love it! Please continue.

Needs moar Shavid romance, I might add ;)