Reviews for What Do You Believe In?
iALLIEgator chapter 34 . 8/19
OMG where are you?! 3 words and 8 letters HOLY MOLY IS OUT! please update soon!
Update soon! It's been far to long and I miss your writing!
Please update soon!
Please update this story! It's been too long!
I read the whole story again and i love it so much. This is wonderfully written. Everything is moving and passionate ... I have no words. I hope you're still working on it and that you 'll have some time soon to post :)
Alisha chapter 34 . 3/24
I really like the story. Please continue, if possible.
verotruth chapter 34 . 3/17
HOWDAREYOUWOMAN. How do you do that to me? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
WHAT?
HOW?
WHERE?
WHY?
This has been sitting here since October untouched and unread by yours truly and you did not think to prod me into submission of complete and total brain fartage?
You did it. You used it. The words. THE FREAKING WORDS. The Chair words. The holiest of holies.
HOLY HELL.
I can't make words now. I can only scream internally and dash along the keyboard for some sense of physical representation of the storm going on in my body.
THE WORDS. I am dead. Dead. You killed me.
She asked him to say it. WUT. She asked him. Like, she asked him. She told him. HOWDAREYOUDOTHISTOME.
I can't even begin to try to can at this.
Chuck has become such a lovely man that I'm a puddle of goo at this point.
The music. Gragghhhh. So beautiful.
They are so at ease in bed with each other... and honest. I love that they can talk about their fears and be so open and allow the raw to happen.
I'm still recovering from the words. It got me harder than "This ends here."
OMG. The words. SAY IT.
Ugh. I love you.
Please update! This story is to good to give up!
Greenearth chapter 34 . 2/25
I've been reading this story for days and have missed a couple of deadlines, I'm not even sorry - it was awesome! Enjoyed it all, the smut was so good (and in my opinion, completely like what I imagine they're like - and I bet it gets better and better!) - your Blair is spot on and Chuck, while it's definitely the best of him presented here, still has his edge and capacity for darkness. I hope you'll update again soon as what a note to end on! Hope everything is going well in your personal life, and I think you've inspired me to write some fanfic of my own as God knows, these characters demand to be written about (usually in bed, or getting there ) love! Xx
beaucoup riant chapter 34 . 1/15
I loved this! The sensuality is so poetic. Both characters, while both the same and different from the show with their personality, have so much depth. It makes this whole story realistic.

Love what you have written and look forward to more!
Olivetree chapter 19 . 1/9
Omg! Serena is such a bitch! I hate her in this chapter! She totally ruined Blair's cotillion. I hope Blair destroys her.
Nelson0987 chapter 34 . 10/29/2015
Yay he finally said I love you! beautifully written chapter a little short but I appreciate the update. Hope you update soon!
basssets chapter 34 . 10/27/2015
Beautiful writing as always K :) sending love and prayers to AC's father. - Amy xoxo
Guest chapter 34 . 10/22/2015
It was really great... especially the end of course ;). They're so cute and intense and annoying and... chair. Chucks grand gestures *sigh*
skaggirl chapter 34 . 10/15/2015
Happy to see there want a catastrophe after the last chapter. And to see an update!
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »