Reviews for What Do You Believe In?
I hope youll update someday...
Please don't abandon this story!
eckomoon chapter 27 . 2/9
*Fans self* This was a very sexy chapter. I liked the scene at Butter and smiled with happiness when they called each other girlfriend and boyfriend for the first time. Loved the smut. I thought it was great that Chuck asked her to go to the doctor with him and he packed an overnight bag. So adorable. These two are great.
eckomoon chapter 26 . 2/9
I'm sick and in bed and have been watching Gossip Girl from the beginning and thought of this story.

I stopped keeping up with it so I decided to reread it because I was hazy on a lot of the details. I've now arrived at the chapter that I stopped reading. I love this story so much! It's one of my favorite GG fics, I'm sorry I stopped reading, you're a great writer. Life got in the way and I started distancing myself from the show since I was mourning it being over.

Anyway, I really loved the chapter. I wish Chuck had forgave her when she first asked last chapter but I really like how they came together here. It was really sweet and beautiful, which is how I wanted their first time to be. I'm a little concerned that they haven't defined things explicitly but they probably don't need to.

I'm happy to see these two happy :)
Are you ever going to finish this beautiful story?
Re you ever going to update?!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/13/2016
Update!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/18/2016
I really hope you find inspiration to continue this beautiful written story.
Jaqui Evans chapter 34 . 9/21/2016
I read this whole story again and again hoping that magicaly appear a new chapter. So now I m begging please continue it please... I want to know what happend... And since it's the 9 anniversary of gossip girl i hope you can do it.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/19/2016
Please continue this amazing story! Over 1k comments surely proves they need a happy ending!
iALLIEgator chapter 34 . 8/19/2016
OMG where are you?! 3 words and 8 letters HOLY MOLY IS OUT! please update soon!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/4/2016
Update soon! It's been far to long and I miss your writing!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/2/2016
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 34 . 4/18/2016
Please update this story! It's been too long!
Guest chapter 34 . 4/7/2016
I read the whole story again and i love it so much. This is wonderfully written. Everything is moving and passionate ... I have no words. I hope you're still working on it and that you 'll have some time soon to post :)
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »