Reviews for What Do You Believe In?
Guest chapter 33 . 17h
Please update!
TifAlyson33 chapter 33 . 4/7
PLEASE UPDATE!
Caroline Bass chapter 33 . 3/20
update,please
Update!
secretffw chapter 33 . 2/22
What a brilliant story. I've read it all in a weekend and am now a bit exhausted! You write Chuck and Blair so incredibly well. It seems like you've also put the more sensitive Chuck from the later seasons of the show into him in his earlier days here which is nice. As I was reading the later chapters of their spring break week I had a feeling the bubble might be burst and perhaps it has in this chapter. Fingers crossed for some drama but also a happy ending. Look forward to another chapter.
heyues chapter 33 . 2/21
OMG! Blair can't fuck everything now! He is so perfect and understandable! She can't shut him out now! She has to get out of this break more sure about them and ready to become a queen again. Please, don't make them broke up because Blair has all this insecurite issues. Please! Think about us and don't break their perfection right now! Please, please, please! I just want Blair to realize that she is the queen, always will be, and a queen needs a king on her side! Please! Don't destroy them!
By the way, I'm knew readding your material, but the fics are perfection! Congrats! Please don't delay to update! We need to know what is comming!
rawsunshine chapter 33 . 2/11
Fantastic (smutastic?) chapter you've delivered your loyal followers. This story is so good, you seriously making me happy. Thank you for taking the time to write and post it, let us all know when your novel is out, I'll buy two.
Bassward chapter 33 . 2/1
Oh cliffhangers, how I love them in fics. I look forward to how this storyline will play out. Love the idea of Chuck going to Yale with Blair. If that isn't commitment, then I don't know what Is. I just v love how committed Chuck is to Blair and their relationship.

I also loved the Chuck, Blair and the Courland's interactions. Loved Mrs. Cortland and Blair teasing Chuck. And the limo scene was hot as always. But those girls need to take a hint that Chuck is now in a committed relationship.

So glad I'm now finally caught up on your story, and hopefully there will be a chapter subsume l sometime soon. Happy four year writing anniversary. Such a great achievement. I gladly look forward to chapter 34 when it arrives.
Bassward chapter 32 . 2/1
Loved this, was so CB. Loved seeing Chuck's jealousy come into play, and him pouring his jealousy with Blair during their rebdeveous. I love the way you write smut. You always know exactly what words to use, and very detailed too. It's what I love about your writing. I wonder what Chuck's plan is about WWD
Bassward chapter 31 . 1/31
A very lovely chapter. Loved the smut with the strawberries and cream, so steamy and hot. I also loved the emotion that went into their connection in this chapter. Like you know Chuck wants to do it right by taking it slow. Chuck is such a closet romantic. Also loved Blair playing the cello for Chuck. Shows how open and honest they are with each other now. Hope to finish this story by tomorrow or Monday.
Bassward chapter 30 . 1/23
Hazel and Penelope came off as desperate to me. I mean the desperation just shows in their actions. How they practically had to throw themselves at Chuck, and how Chuck tried to pull away. I'm glad Blair didn't get the wrong idea, because show Blair probably would have. I'm glad she didn't take it as a moment of weakness on Chucks part. It really shows how much she has grown in your story.

I am looking forward to how Chuck and Blair spend their spring break together. And how they take down Penelope and Hazel when they return to school. It's clear Serena can't really keep them in love in line.

Hope to read your final three chapters very soon, that way I'll be caught up.
Bassward chapter 29 . 1/22
I absolutely love the Blair, Eleanor moments you have created in this wonderful story. The dynamic you have created between them is absolutely astounding. I really want to know what is going to happen at the library.

Loved the tension you created between Chuck and Blair regarding the test results. It's starting to show how much he really cares about her, and I find it very sweet. The question is how long before those three words, eight letters are said. But I feel there not quite there yet. As she kind of hesitated when Cyrus brought the notion up. But Cyrus knows all too well.

Loved the brunch too. There's still tension between the members of the non-judging breakfast club. Hopefully there will be a reunion in the future. Because I really do miss Blair and Serena's friendship. At least she has Chuck, and Cyrus and Eleanor in the meantime though. But hopefully a reunion is in the plan in future chapters.

Oh Bart, being his usual cold, criticizing self of his sons actions. I mean he just assumed it was one of Chucks conquests, versus what it really was. Him and his girlfriend. I hope he will begin to see how happy Blair makes Chuck in future chapters.

I will be reading chapter 30 tomorrow :)
Bassward chapter 28 . 1/22
I loved this chapter. I especially love how in love with Blair Chuck is. It's very endearing. The dialogue with the nurse was great. I really love the "no it doesn't. How I feel about that girl does." Loved that, it really does show how in love with Blair Chuck truly is.

Is Hazel going to be a villain? Because she's already getting on my nerves. Hopefully Serena will be able to keep her in line. But really how long will that last? Hazel was never easy to keep in line. Loved how unfazed Chuck was by her Playboy comments, and how he made it clear to her how much he loves Blair.

Love how responsible they are being too. I'm sure they'll find a way to pass the time until the results, even if they would much rather be doing activities. Love how worried Chuck is that he could have caught something, and not wanting to pass anything onto Blair. How her health and safety is more important to him than anything. Hopefully they will both be healthy.

In interested to see how Chuck and Blair survive their exile together. Love how Chuck doesn't seem to care he's been exiles. Serena almost did him a favor, because now he gets to spend more time with the girl he truly loves.
Bassward chapter 27 . 1/21
I loved the scene at butter with Chuck and Blair. It's something I could totally picture Chuck and Blair doing. Of course the minions being there usual judging selves, while following Queen Serena. They will always follow who they think will benefit them more truthfully. Love how Chuck called Blair his girlfriend. And vice-versa with Blair. Love how for the first time Blair is happy, and she is thinking of her happiness before her crown. It shows how far she has come since she was de-throned at cotillion.

I also love how Chuck is so adamant about protection and safety. Even willing to get tested to be safe. I think that speaks volumes about how he just wants to get things right this time, with Blair. How he wants things to work out. Of course I loved the limo scene, the shower scene, the bed scene. It was so steamy and perfect. Glad Chuck and Blair seem to be happy for the time being, almost blissful. The question is how long before Nate and Serena find out about Chuck and Blair, and for them to eventually made up. I feel that might take some time though.
Bassward chapter 26 . 1/21
This chapter was amazing and everything I hope for. And I can't wait to sink into the next 4 chapters over the next 4 days. It wasn't just the fact that there no together, long time coming. But it was the buildup, the emotion to it and the way you described their feelings that really stood out to me. Seriously it was amazing.

I like how there first time wasn't just physical, but it was emotional to. Because she wasn't just his, but he was hers too. That's the way I see it too. This chapter was everything I hoped for and more. The question is what's next?

Now that their together will they have to continue to hide their relationship from there peers. (I.e. Serena, Nate) or will they openly date. And when will Blair and Serena start to rebuild their friendship. I'm really looking forward to where you go with the story in these next several charters.
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »