Reviews for Christmas Time is Here
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 4/21
I'm guessing the three women fanning themselves in the last sentence are the Fates?
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 4/21
The relationship you give Sarah and Karen after Sarah's run is what I think their post-labyrinth relation would be like too, only in my head cannon, Karen was never trying replace Linda. She was only trying to give Sarah a mother figure. Also the Nutcracker Suite refers to all of the Nutcracker music as a whole.
snapify52 chapter 8 . 3/25
That was a lovely ending. Only complaint is that it looks like you copied the proposal in two places and Sarah has the exact same response the first and the second time. Is the second ending supposed to be an alternate ending? I'm confused.
snapify52 chapter 2 . 3/24
Oh shit. Now I'm picturing Jareth as David Bowie and Legolas's love-child! I'm just glad he likes this side of Sarah.
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Sqweeeeee! I soo love a happy ending. :D LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Whoot!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Bwahahahahhahaaa! Ahh yes that's just what Jareth needed a little vitamin - S. XD
Buggus264 chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Omg... I love this story and i have loved all the other stories i have read by you. You really have a talent for writing. Keep on writing. BTW Link and Zelda. Nice. :)
Starfire23 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
You might want to rewrite this chapter. You have Jareth proposing twice, in the exact same words, and it all gets really confusing. Why would Sarah be shocked the second time? If I heard him repeating everything exactly, I'd be perfectly prepared to answer because I already had. Really good story, though.
el554uya33 chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
This was a really good story. I liked the twist you put in there with Winter Queen Mab, it was different and unique from other stories.
CynthiaW chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Great story. This was very well written. Only one thing that I found odd. You write Jareth proposing to Sarah twice, her crying over his speech twice, and his giving her the engagement ring twice. Also three women celebrating the proposal twice. Which one's the right proposal? The one in the throne room that Mab walked in on, or the one in the courtyard?
Mikado X Goddess chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
love it soooooooo much
Honoria Granger chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
You repeat Jareth's proposal. You have it word for word in private and in public. you might want to fix that. I'm disappointed in the ending's presentation: you TELL it more than you SHOW it. It's all exposition and very little dialogue. But still, a very sweet story.
Honoria Granger chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
This is absolutely delightful! I've been reading along with a big grin on my face. I love Lizzie and Soren, and Jareth and Sarah seem less cranky and more agreeable than they usually are. Looking forward to the ball!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
YOU GO SARAH! i'm so proud *sniff*
wondergirl329 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
I really enjoyed your story I thought there were some incredible elements in it which were wholly unique. So I am confused why you dot have a higher volume of reviewers and I speculate that perhaps it has to do with your summary. In fact I actually only selected your story by chance as the summary didn't grab me however I am very glad that I did.