Reviews for It's Okay
Ima Jean Reily chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is really good! It got me thinking about my aunt that died not that long ago. It made my think about all the things I never got around to tell her, but it also made me really appreciate the good times I did have with her. I also realized that I don't know when I'm going to die or when anyone is really, and I need to do to doing the things that I'm always saying I'll do tomorrow, today.
Skandar-and-Georgie chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Beautiful and sad. You tapped into Dylan's mind and emotions, and portrayed his relationship with Emily, in such tender ways that even the movie doesn't bring out. I shared this story on the official Lauren Etchells Facebook page (which I help manage). I hope you don't mind. :)
Rusty Martin chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hey Kathryn! My name is Rusty Martin and I played Dylan Mitchell in Courageous. I just read your article and I wanted to start out by saying I'm so sorry for your loss. I know you are going through a very hard time but continue to be strong in Christ and seek after Him. I also wanted to say thank you. This is one of the most phenomenal stories I'ver ever read, in fact I was almost brought to tears again reading this. You have brought back to my mind so many memories from filming with Lauren, she is such a little angel, and I could totally see her doing this. You have an amazing gift from God to write and create stories. Keep using it for His glory. I would love to see more of your work so if you would like to contact me go to Facebook and like my actor page (Rusty Martin-Actor) and feel free to post your stories. I can't wait to see what other stories God blesses you to write, because I know that they will impact people in a positive way just as you have impacted me. Thank you so much again Kathryn. Be strong and Courageous! :)
Rusty
I Timothy 4:12
Ariyah chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow, that was pretty well done! You really captured it and I absolutely loved the connection between Em's hug and Adam's. Of the three teens in Courageous, I connect with Dylan most and you really kept up that feeling for me.
Ariel_of_Narnia
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Knowing that this is based off of personal experience only makes it heavier.

Honestly, around the line "He had always thought of them as things that could wait until tomorrow..." I began to think about reality and about how often we take people for granted. But that line was so close to the end; I just wish you had carried on with that train of thought. I wish it had really made readers think, not just feel. There was opportunity for that.

Otherwise this was very well-written and the imagery was nicely done.