Reviews for It Was Enough
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Short but sweet. :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
33 :) That's awesome and amazing. I LOVE how Lin is talking to Jinora and not being as awful as people imagine she is with kids. Though it's Jinora who is incredibly mature all things considered, while still a child. For goodness sake - she's sitting under a tree holding her baby brother while the grown ups talk and her siblings are playing with her Uncle. That's something. :)
Me chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Yes Lin I wanna know how Aang thought you sand bending.
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
You write both Jinora and Lin very well. I love how you had Jinora really reflect on the events and be emotional about them. I don't think the series did enough in that aspect. I mean, the kids are young, but they're definitely not stupid. While they may not 100% understand every single aspect of the situation, they understand enough to possibly feel emotional turmoil over it. So I'm glad you wrote Jinora the way you did. And I love how you had Lin comfort and reassure her. The storytelling was adorable, too. Great job!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is short but very sweet. :) I'm working on writing about what happened to these two during the season finale.
Afterlife Ayato Naoi chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ummm... is there gonna b more? if so PLZ PM me! Makorra1
apedarling chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cutest fic I have ever read. LOVED IT! Thanks for posting!
rosabelle317 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awww, I like this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OMG the sweetness just overtook my feels! I'm tearing up a little bit cause its so damn perfect!