Reviews for The Weasley Family Through The Years
myhorserockyrocks chapter 30 . 8/24/2012
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it!
Horse :)
HarryPotterFan chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Victorie is about 4 months older than me :) But we would be in different years at Hogwarts :( Stupid "You have to be 11 by September 1st" Rule... -_- ...Anyway, I love this story :)
weasleyjumper chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
I love this so very much.
Little Emily chapter 30 . 8/19/2012
I'm soo depressed that this fic has ended but I thought you eneded it on a beautiful note. I think it is one of the hardest things to convey a whole character in only one chapter but I think you pulled it off perfectly. Honestly, this is one of the best fics I've read in a long time. Well done and thank you :D
dovepatronus chapter 30 . 8/19/2012
Omg mixed feelings! Sad that it's over, but happy that it happened :3
Little Emily chapter 29 . 8/18/2012
GREAT!
dovepatronus chapter 28 . 8/18/2012
:3 Finally another happy story :3
Little Emily chapter 27 . 8/18/2012
This was so depressing, I just kept wishing that James would just say something, anything to him. Brilliant characters though, just amazing!
dovepatronus chapter 27 . 8/17/2012
Aww that's so sad :( poor Harry at least he found someone to understand
Little Emily chapter 26 . 8/14/2012
I love your OCs soooo much - pure brilliance :D
dovepatronus chapter 26 . 8/14/2012
The part were the doctor told them that only one of the twins could make it reminded me of a song. "... and I'm an only twin." My life is kinda like his in a since that I'm just another face you cant place a name to. Update soon!
dovepatronus chapter 25 . 8/13/2012
Three chapters in one day?! O.O
I love that your able to make a different story each character. This guy sounds so sweet.
dovepatronus chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
You made me tear up. Luna is my favorite character and reading about her dying just makes me sad. But I love that she has this special connection with the grandma that she never meet.
dovepatronus chapter 23 . 8/13/2012