Reviews for A Sense of Belonging
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
ooooh hot and romantic, a good combination D
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
AWWWWWWW2CUTEIMMADIEOmmmmGGGGEEE I love pervy Octavian
TIGERMONSTERIII chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I totally love this.
Is Octavian being British a thing that only you do or is it actually that way in the series? Because I didn't pick up on that.
doe-eyed llama chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Octavian has an accent? Ah. AH. The part about the fish watching them... gosh, I just love that xD
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Loved it
EqualsEquivalent chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Gods, I love it when you write this pairing. Excellent as always(:
Also: I would like to see Jason regret damaging Octavian's property lol
Candle-tender Yena chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Damn. So far I have read other Octavian/Percy stuff, but I am still impressed by the fact that this version of Octavian sounds sooooooo sophisticated. I mean, in other words I won't be surprised if Octavian did change attitude if he fell for someone. (mine's different, though ;) )

SMUT AND FLUFF! XD
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Originally I hated Octavian. I mean, why is stabbing poor defenseless stuffed animals and sh*t? That's horrible! But now, I don't hate him as much. Your writing has made me change the outlook I had on him.
From "motherf*cker who guts children toys" to "pervy, horny, sexy Brit". Kind of reminds me on Hakuba...
omega1979 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
the ending to this was totally adorable. well done to you. quite a sweet and gentle story x
maxridelover56 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
u should do the girls of olympus as well aas the goddess ur a very talented writer
arthur'sknight chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
:3 this couple. i think i did well when i firsth asked you if ya could do the 1th Octavercy :DDDDDDDDDD
Christobel Awakening chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Loved it! Those poor fishes! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OCTAVIAN/PERCY! You didn't tell me about this one! OOOOH! Percy's backside... *shivers* Are you sure that you're not the daughter of a muse?
ADifferentSortOfPerson chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Yay for them! :) Octavian's cooler than some people give him credit for. Even if he's an evil teddy bear murderer, he's still awesome.
CookieMonstAri chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
*faints* AWESOME and here's a free cookie for your hard work :) (::)