Reviews for The Things We Hold Onto
yay
annalise chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
that our star i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
i love it! amazing! sequel please!
Secret Agent Awesome chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I was laughing, and then practically cooing. My sister started to get worried, as any normal person would after hearing, "HAHAHAHAHHAAwwwwwwwwwwwwHAHA HAHAHHAHAawwwwwwwwwwwwHAHAHA HAHHAH"
SO, if I end up in a psycho ward, I hope they at least let me keep reading your stories. X3
Crystal Wing on Fragile String chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Cute.
Bobby Corwen chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hahaha, I love it! Go, Starfire! Talk about Girl Power.
I love when Robin opens up, because he really is a person who hides everything- literally- behind a mask. I think that you wrote this very well and portrayed the characters beautifully. I think they were pretty much in-character, and I love this scene. I especially enjoyed Robin's sense of humor, when he said, "Great, Robin thought, first Starfire turns me into a hormone-raging teenager, now I'm a poet. Freaking fantastic. Hey Slade, roses are red, violets are blue, I hope you don't mind, if I kill you." seriously, I started guffawing aloud quite obnoxiously. I received quite a few odd looks from passersby. Pretty hilarious.
Thank you for writing all of your stories on Teen Titans. I think you did them justice. Hopefully you'll continue writing this couple in the future. If you do, I'll try to read it and summon up the courage to review them. :)
Excellent job!

-Bobby Corwen
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Too cute :) I like it! :D
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh I loved the fluffiness! Such a great RobStar kiss! Great job, and yes, we need more of these!

Airdrie
Millipedes R Awesome chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I am amazed at your ability to just crank out fics o' awesomeness like this.
Your'e welcome! :) You think my username is amazing? *blushes* Thanks! I love your username, too! It's so cute, and screams NICE PERSON. :D When I read your thank you above, my smile was so wide it was creeping me out and I couldn't even see it. :P
I love these cute n' fluffy Star/Rob one-shots! They tickle me inside! . I got some laughs in in this fic, which is always good. I also love the playful attitude between those two! It's so sweet how Robin remembered that anniversary! *squeal*
I would give criticism (I'm trying to do this more often now. I don't usually.), but I have none!
'Twas well written. Keep up the good work! ;) Please write more like this! :)