Reviews for Someone to watch over me
Araytigre chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I have really enjoyed what you have done with this story so far, and hopefully your muse will allow you to continue it someday. The idea of having Hermione being Sirius' daughter is rich, especially as he doesn't know it yet. Having Sirius being stuck in his animagus form most of the time is much better than the alternative, being in Azkaban. Also having Harry and Hermione as being best friends as long as they have been will lead to a much better story in the long run, as well as the inevitable "ship that they will finally acknowledge sometime in the future. I find it interesting that there has been now mention of the "Twins" yet, and it will be interesting as to what they will do when they discover Sirius on the Map. On a side note, I also find it curious that in no Fic that I have read yet (nor in canon), that know one noticed Peter on the Map until much later, and after Harry got the map from them at that. Thank You. TTFN
sarah chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Awesome chapter.
arturhawkwing11 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Love this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
i loved loved loved was great.i can't wait for more.
starboy454 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
good update
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love it! Update soon!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
This was an excitingly good (for lack of a better word at the moment) chapter! I just wish Malfoy had gotten what was coming to him for what he did to Hermione... I know he's eleven, albeit an idiotic and spoiled one, I really have the urge to do something absolutely horrible to the boy...

UPDATE WHENEVER!
lrmorena chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I am really waiting on Sirius to kntow about Hermione, that would be incredible.
shannalynn chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, although I admit to not being a big fan of Hermione being a pureblood in general. However having Sirius as her father certainly would explain the rebellious streak she eventually develops down the line. I loved your Animaniacs reference to Hermione as Mindy. I can completely see a large black dog dragging a toddler Hermione away from garden gates and other potentially problematic situations. It's nice to see her and Harry growing up with friends, too, even if it is mostly just each other.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks for writing. Take care!
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Awesome chapter.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
i loved loved was great to see Snape de-clawed.i can't wait for more.
Vaele chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
I'm pleased to see you haven't given up on this, I'd assumed so after the lack of updates for a few weeks.

It's good to read something original that's well written and interesting, something I find lacking here. I normally dislike OC's but I like this Jessica character and the twist that she's Hermione's real Mother.
Also, it's good to read something that doesn't make Ron out to be some murderous, evil jealous git. Those fics are so over-done.
Hopefully future chapters will be as good as the previous ones, I look forward to them.

(Apologies for the rather lame review, I've had shit all sleep and my brain's functioning like a feces mixer).
lrmorena chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Thank you for the update. I can't wait for Sirius finding out that Hermione is his daughter... LOL That would be amazing.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »