Reviews for Battle
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
yeap. Oddest thing I've read today [even though my today technically started 47 minutes ago.] but loely last line!
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow! As strange as this pairing is, it really works! I love your description, && the plot && what Nick && the Friar thought of each other.

I had one small issue - [Peeves has taken to lurking round the fourth corridor this trimester."] - Trimester is a very American word, which I don't think would be used at Hogwarts (seeing as it's in Scotland) actually, I don't even know what it means, uhm. I assume it's connected to a 'semester' somehow.

Apart from me being British and picking that out, this fic was perfect! The thing that really made it 'pop' was at the end, when you said that they were alive. Wonderful. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was, ahem, interesting? Yeah, let's go with interesting. In fact, it was so interesting it was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I always like it when someone writes about the minor characters, and the pairing does make more sense then you would think. Very creative of you. :)
summerful21 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
My, a really strange pairing, but when you write it, it's so cute and reasonable. :) A big cheesy, but I loved the end. I've never thought about how it must feel, being an eternally not-quite-dead ghost, with everyone you meet just passing away, and you not being able to do anything, to help anyone... Anyways, it was very interesting, and I'm glad they've found eachother.
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Yep... the oddest all right. Ive still got exactly 1 min at the time of writing this though. :)
I liked the fic! it was gorgeous
Bye odd!
-Phantom
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I have to say, I agree this WAS the oddest thing I've read today. Really well-written I just wouldn't have any part of it any other way
deathly fan chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
The weirdest, most humoring, head shaking fix about an unthinkable couple that was well written.