Reviews for Summer Magic
Bella chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
LOVED IT!
eyes-front-soldier chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Youll probably ask if i like this story? Was Captian American the first Avenger?
foundTHEpynappl chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
:D :D :D YESSSSSS
PrincessWilla101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Sweet
Keeper8 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I LOVED IT!
midnight125 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
love this story willas my fav charater .
author4evr chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I've been waiting for so long for more Wilby stories :) Thank you! I 3 it!
Hey chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Cool story bro- tell it again. Seriously, tell it again! I think you should make like a of saga-ish kinda thing about this whole "summer week at the beach" like lets say that you could write what happens the next day with willa and philby. They go out on thier first date or take a surfing lesson or whatever. Just an idea. I really like this story. The ending is so cute :o)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
LOVE IT! whens the next story? Please do more wilby stuff, theyre so cute together!
AmandaKK1524 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all who reviewed! It really means a lot to me that you took the time to review! You all get 23 pieces of carrot cake for reviewing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I LOVE wilby! Please do another story about them?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I 3 your stories! Plz post more wilby stuff, ur the best writer EVER! Hope you become an author!- Sarah See
HollytheKitty chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Not bad, but I do have one pet peeve... Willa's dad describes Merritt island as being off Orlando's coast... except Orlando isn't on the coast. It's near it, but thats not really the same. Okay, I realize it's an incredibly minor thing, but a lot of people on this archive get Florida's geography wrong and after awhile it starts to bug me.
Since it doesn't seem fair to make my whole review about that, I'll say some positives: it's written very well. I liked some of the descriptions, though the descriptions of clothing weren't necessary, especially since Willa would only wear that outfit for a few paragraphs before switching scenes. It's not bad, though, overall. The dialogue seemed natural, and the romance scenes (I don't know what else to call them) were realistic instead of corny. I think you could've expanded it a bit, and maybe show the rest of their trip. That's up to you, though. Hmm.. This is getting long. Um, bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Omg! You have to keep going with this so far its just beautiful!
Neon Clouds chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That's really adorable. Oh my gosh, the last line, too cute! I'm flattered that you said I helped you, but honestly, I didn't really. All I did was suggest it, you were the one who put your magic hands to work and actually wrote it. Perfectly, I might add. I just love it!