Reviews for Selfish
snow.white.ice chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I love angry/take charge/full of emotions Stiles. This broke my heart. It made sense and was put together/written wonderfully, but it just made me never believe in love ever again. :(
insaneprincess chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
your writing is honestly awesome, and I love every one of your fics for these two. I don't think I've seen any fic where Stiles really stands up to Lydia, and tells her what she's doing wrong, and I love this. :)
Raeanne chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I have never read a story so brilliant. Your writing is so moving, it actually made me cry because i could feel Stiles' emotions. i really hope that you continue writing because I will surely continue reading.
samantha chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
wow ! please keep going its so great and well writen

"No, you wouldn't come all the way here just to tell me that you're not good enough, that you're not going to ever feel that way because you don't care about things like that. You live in the stupid moment, and kissing Jackson was so in the moment and yeah, you're right. It isn't my business who you kiss. But now, now that Jackson is dangerous, more than usual, it is. Because maybe I deserve someone great, but Lydia I haven't been able to think of another girl in eight years, you're it for me.
this is just a great speach you wrott thank you XD
AgentMandark chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Excuse me while I go sob in a corner.

*Fifteen minutes later*

Okay! Now that all my depressing feelings are out...

*headdesk* LYDIA. USIENEIRIFNJEIWHSHSUIWODNDJEI!

Did I ever mention how beautifully you write and depict Stiles' and Lydia's characters and personalities? Or how happy yet frustrated your writing makes me feel?

*seething* I really, really want to just...just take Jackson...kill him...then dump his body in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Almost as much as I want to b!tch slap Lydia in the face for being so OBLIVIOUS and not realizing how LUCKY SHE IS to have the sweetest guy on earth love her like that.

But then there's a part of me saying, "Hey, Jackson's a douche, he can't help it, and Lydia is a hormonal teenage girl who is going through a pretty rough time right now and can't sort out her feelings."

Regardless...

Awww...T_T I feel for you, Stiles! That last paragraph moved me...while everything preceding it made me want to cry because no matter HOW MUCH I WISH FOR IT, it feels like Stydia (?) will never be brought into existence. *sighs* I guess we can just keep on hoping...

Also, WOOO, a moment where Scott actually acts like Stile's best friend! I feel like Stiles is always there for Scott, but it never works the other way around...

Well, lunch break's almost over, so I gotta go back
to work. But expect a PM later with a long, lengthy rant about the episode that aired this past Monday (plus a bunch of musings on how creatively I can wipe the smirk off
of Jackson's face, and make him pay for his excessive $$-hole-ness).

As the IMers say, TTYL!

-Mandarkowitz
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
i had tears in my eyes!
PeaceGirl2312 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
So good I cried! Great job!
beneath the stars chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
RIGHT IN THE FEELS! Ughhhhh. That was so tragic and beautiful and just great. I can see why they wouldn't work and why he may be too good for her but she has such potential to grow into the right girl for him. I await the day she realizes how much he really cares for her and realizes that she may lose him.

You're too great. I love your stories. They make me feel too much.
beneath the stars chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awe poor Stiles. I feel his pain. But he put his heart on the line! Good for him for speaking his mind. Even though it hurt him some.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It's so in character, it's scary.
Ha!
Like usual your stories manage to take my breath away. And I know what you mean, I wasn't completely satisfied with that episode, either. But this was a perfect after thought on it! I liked how Stiles finally stood up to Lydia. As much as I love her, (and I hate to admit it) she deserved it. It's about dang time Stiles woke up and realized it.
Anyway, great job! Thanks for read!
IplayedInTraffic chapter 2 . 7/2/2012

I REALLY like this. You've captured everyone extremely well, especially Stiles and Lydia. I'm going to pretend this is what happened in the show. It's nice to see someone not completely absorbed in 'sterek'.

I can't wait to read more! keep up the good work!
CountryGirl143 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I loved this soooo much. You did an amazing job portraying both Stiles and Lydia.