Reviews for Ships on a Ship
Puppy 17 chapter 7 . 1/14
Noooooo die Lucabeth
Will is gay btw
Nico is gay! Sorry your a good writer but you might want to keep up with the series because nico is gay if you have to ship percico I prefer that than thalico
I didn't look at the date that you posted this and I was like Rachel nico? Nicole is gay and has a boyfriend and rachel is a or less who cannot date anyone! Then I looked at the date and I completely under stood
I3hoo chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
I ship heo
Jupiter171104 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Your a Jayna shipper?! Jasper is wayyyyyy better!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
Where is Reynico and Percico
Lara Molina chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
YAY Tratie won!
Lara Molina chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
Are you serious?

What about Reynico?
Lara Molina chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
OMG PERCABETH IS ENGAGED!

I AM SO HAPPY!
Lara Molina chapter 3 . 4/15/2016
Hahahaha

omg I was laughing so hard when Percabeth found out they debating on them. Especially the part when Annabeth pulls out her dagger. Although good job on Grover, Piper and Will who picked the right couple.

It will always be Percabeth. Never anything else.
Lara Molina chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
Frazel is definitely better the Heo. Besides Sammy was Leo's grandad, not exactly Leo. Besides Frank and Hazel liked each other since they met didn't they?
Lisa Kintel chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
For this argument I ship Jeyna more since they could have become something more if Aphrodite hadn't said 'no demigod shall heal your heart' to Reyna. Don't forget Reyna acted similar to Annabeth when Jason went missing just not as crazy. At fist Piper and Jason only liked each other because of their looks and personally Jeyna would make a cuter couple close to Percabeth since they had also been friends for a while and went to a war together. Jason and Piper may not have noticed it but when they came to Camp Jupiter as a couple, it broke Reyna's heart to see them together.

On the bright side it means that Reynico has a chance.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
1) Nope. You hid it pretty well.

2) I'm pretty sure insecurity. She second guesses herself more than I care to count, and since her charmspeak depends on her confidence; well, that's just a series of unfortunate events.

3) You do realize that Perce almost killed Jason once.

4) He's underappreciated. Not dead.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2015