Reviews for Ships on a Ship
I3hoo chapter 2 . 6/11
I ship heo
Jupiter171104 chapter 1 . 6/11
Your a Jayna shipper?! Jasper is wayyyyyy better!
Where is Reynico and Percico
Lara Molina chapter 6 . 4/15
YAY Tratie won!
Lara Molina chapter 5 . 4/15
Are you serious?

What about Reynico?
Lara Molina chapter 4 . 4/15
OMG PERCABETH IS ENGAGED!

I AM SO HAPPY!
Lara Molina chapter 3 . 4/15
Hahahaha

omg I was laughing so hard when Percabeth found out they debating on them. Especially the part when Annabeth pulls out her dagger. Although good job on Grover, Piper and Will who picked the right couple.

It will always be Percabeth. Never anything else.
Lara Molina chapter 2 . 4/15
Frazel is definitely better the Heo. Besides Sammy was Leo's grandad, not exactly Leo. Besides Frank and Hazel liked each other since they met didn't they?
Lisa Kintel chapter 1 . 4/15
For this argument I ship Jeyna more since they could have become something more if Aphrodite hadn't said 'no demigod shall heal your heart' to Reyna. Don't forget Reyna acted similar to Annabeth when Jason went missing just not as crazy. At fist Piper and Jason only liked each other because of their looks and personally Jeyna would make a cuter couple close to Percabeth since they had also been friends for a while and went to a war together. Jason and Piper may not have noticed it but when they came to Camp Jupiter as a couple, it broke Reyna's heart to see them together.

On the bright side it means that Reynico has a chance.
1) Nope. You hid it pretty well.

2) I'm pretty sure insecurity. She second guesses herself more than I care to count, and since her charmspeak depends on her confidence; well, that's just a series of unfortunate events.

3) You do realize that Perce almost killed Jason once.

4) He's underappreciated. Not dead.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
Hehehehe
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
LOLLLL!PERCABETH RULES ALLL!
Grover had the best argument.I didn't know he was such a fangirl.
EchoStory chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
Hello, I don't even know if you will read this because the last time you updated was 3 years ago. I wanted to thank you for making me smile you made me laugh for the first time in days.
If you read this:
Carry on what you're doing 'cause you're doing it right!
EchoStory out.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Ummm percabeth never broke up. Wth are you talking about? I'm not being mean, I just ship percabeth SO HARD and if they broke up even once my life would be over. *mumbles threat to Rick riordan about how he must never right an epilogue about that* THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY ANGRY PERCABETH RANT BYE!
pjofiveever5 chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
Do you ship Connor and Reyna?