Reviews for Fanfiction Trauma
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
ahahahaha 'heartbreakingly beautiful flower'
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
funny idea
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
"Our bond is deeper than the deepest ocean."
There's no way Sam would say something like that in serious situation! What Becky think when she write that? Lol!

'What in the hell just happened?' - Ask yourself, Sam! Lol! You're the one who started to read that! Even didn't suspicious at first!

I' laugh so hard and much because this fic!

Awesome! really!
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I couldn't stop giggling over the hilarity of this: the over-the-top prose Sam is reading, Sam's reaction, the right timing you made with Dean's belching and comments from the background; it's all so funny and also well written!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I absolutely LOVED MATEOTB! And having Sam's POV as a means to delve deeper into his first adventure in reading "/" was hilarious!

I especially loved it when the "beautiful flower" belched loudly from the bed and added commentary "That was a good one!...(LOL)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
LMAO! This was hilarious! "That was the very last thing he needed to hear right now." Yeah, I can see where that sentence (I'm full-frontal in here, dude) could maime Sam for life after what he just read! LOL He really should have known better, with an author name like SamLicker81! :D Shame on him for reading anything by her! No wonder Sam looked so disgusted when he told Dean what slash fiction was! I'm still laughing! :P
Grain-of-Salt chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This made me laugh...out my office. Talk about awkward. ) Absolutely LOVED it.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
A loud and enthusiastic "thank you!" for sharing this! I shouted with laughter at least twice, and grinned widely through the rest of it...great job!
ciara1973 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OMG. This is fantastic! But really! SamLicker81 sorry Sam, but with a name like that you should've known...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
LMAO, another good one hun
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh Lola! Once again you have proven to me that any kind of milk and reading your stories are un-mixy things. Your stories are -as always - delightful and entertaining!

Keep up the good work!
Whisper2AScream chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh god, that cutaway of beautiful flower Dean to BRWAAAPP belching! Pure comedy gold there! Poor Sam, he's gonna need so much brain bleach. I agree with boys opinion on the whole Wincest thing so this was a great commentary on the concept.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 7/2/2012

Yeah, the boys would definetly be scarred by the whole slash things.
lilykep chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I almost couldn't read this. I was laughing so hard I had to stop several times, just to concentrate on breathing properly. I adore how you write Becky. Dean as a "delicate flower", priceless.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Dude. I totally had Sam's experience during my first run through fanfiction! (granted it was a Bashir/Garak story and yeah...*shudder*) This, however, was more entertaining and totally made up for my shared trauma. Of course, now I will never be able to watch that scene without cracking up laughing. Well Done! My curiousity is satisfied. :D