Reviews for Oh Honey If I Get Restless
WiseGirl133233 chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh my god, this was amazing. I wish it was a little longer or there was a follow up but I love it. I don't really watch criminal minds, but I love Spencer. He's the only one I bother to remember anything about. I don't even know anyone else's names.
EnchantingNightmares chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I thought this was pretty awesome. I love not just a good crossover but a good crossover that's well written. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Please write more of this.
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Yes Spencer's character was a smidge off, in the sense he certainly wouldn't have been so confident, but it was a n ice change to see the shy Doctor so assertive. I'm not really familiar with Glee, more a casual watcher now and again, but I must admit I enjoyed this as a cross and would love to see more to it :)
misuky7 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Oh My goddess I loved this story! I wished it had more chapters, I would have loved reading about Kurt and Reid. :3
njferrell chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Wow! Reid/Kurt...They actually make a great pairing.
Another?
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
U should make this into an actual story. Like, right now. Do it! U know u want to! art/What-would-Loki-do-244628131
Famingo chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I would have never thought this combination of shows would work, but it did. Really well! Spencer was a little OOC, but not terribly so and it fit well with the story. I loved Finn trying so hard to make things right, even finding guys he thinks might be interested and acceptable. Spencer was so sweet and understanding and Kurt was smitten but realistic about the situation. Loved this and would TOTALLY be up for more, even if it was just phone calls or texts between the two. *hint, hint!*
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I kinda want to see Kurt bump into Reid after he turns 18... The images in my mind are hot... Please?
AshleyMarie2010 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love it. I hope that you do a sequel to this...it was that awesome.
tommyhiragizawa chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love it. Really.

I write for several years, and I love glee and criminal minds. Would you let me used the idea, not the fic itself, to write something longer? I do not like misunderstandings and accusations of plagiarism.

English isn't my first lenguaje, sorry for the mistakes.
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
God I cannot tell you how much I love you for writing this, all I've been thinking about since I started watching Criminal Minds is Reid/Kurt and unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnf, I just wish there was MORE if you know what I mean ;) Haha but this was perfect!
Gunmetal.And.Smoke chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Spencer is a tad bit ooc, but i love it! You sir are a genius, and i look forward to reading your other works 3
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
ahhhh. I want more of this pair!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Nice! Could do with a sequel, it has all the potential _
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »