Reviews for Cabin fever
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
This is very good. It's hard to believe this was your first story! Congratulations! Neal and Peter were excellent. The aspect of Peter feeling guilty for hurting Neal was very good, that cauterizing had to be horrific. And Neal shared some personal truths which will bring the friendship closet.
Ej chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Well worth the long read! Loved it!
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
This was a fantastic read! Well done!
Wondo chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Amazingly detailed and spot-on characterization. What a delight to find. You write our boys with perfection and warmth. Thank you.
marJan 53 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
El really knows how to handle them they are right to be afraid of her when she yells I'm surprised neither of them ran upstairs to grab the sling he really should wear it in bed so he doesn't move wrong in his sleep
jalohalo123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
omg i absolutely love ur fanfictions please write more!

This was amazing
ZoePerja chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
That was an incredible story. Detailed, and well thought out. Well done, and thank you for sharing!
caseylf123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
What an amazing story! Your characterizations of Peter and Neal were spot on. I loved the banter and the father/son tenderness. I hated to see the story end. I hope you write more WC fiction in the future. Great job!
sblack78 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Great story! Enjoyed it and I thought you wrote the characters true to form. I hope you write more
pechika chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Oh this was nice, lovely H/C fic. Glad everyone was OK in the end
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I'm curious due to past reviews and the deletion of the 2nd chapter... Was this originally meant to be slash? And you edited it to be Gen now? I see Peter and Neal as father/son, so actually I'd prefer the latter, myself :)
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Great story...enjoyed the banter between Neal and Peter...like father and son...
ClaMiAl chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I really should feel bad about how much I enjoy Neal whumpage. The poor guy was suffering throughout pretty much the whole story and yet here I was, having a good time reading it. As for the whole Neal/Peter thing...I haven't read a lot of White Collar slash yet, so it still feels a bit strange, but I liked how you did it, how their relationship started to change.
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
huh I don't usually go for slash but this was sweet :)
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
great story! and i do love the ending here!