Reviews for Cabin fever
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Great story...enjoyed the banter between Neal and Peter...like father and son...
ClaMiAl chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I really should feel bad about how much I enjoy Neal whumpage. The poor guy was suffering throughout pretty much the whole story and yet here I was, having a good time reading it. As for the whole Neal/Peter thing...I haven't read a lot of White Collar slash yet, so it still feels a bit strange, but I liked how you did it, how their relationship started to change.
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
huh I don't usually go for slash but this was sweet :)
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
great story! and i do love the ending here!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I love it I've never seen such an in-depth Neal whump before and it is awesome!

-Dalek Warrior
BlueDiamondStar chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
KINKY! Okay, I'm glad I felt like checking out my fav story collection...
Absolutely adorable.
I even think I'll be viewing some things from different angle now...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awesome-Write more stories. Love Peter taking care of Neal
Nightingale63 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
wow. Just wow.
The bromance between these two is always there, and this completes what was there, and which you developed in this story so well.
Love it that Elizabeth is okay with this, and demands honesty of Peter. Of course, the fact that Neal put her up to it - just another day of Neal being Neal!
The ending is so tender; Neal able to confess that he just wants to be held, by Peter, and falling asleep in his arms. Awesome.
Sarah chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Même si je pense que les sentiments entre Peter et Neal sont réels, je ne suis pas fan des relations amoureuses entre eux, je préfère que cela reste au niveau de la plaisanterie. Néanmoins ce chapitre est bien écrit et intéressant quant à la personnalité de Peter.
Syd chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Very well-written. I loved it! I think part of the reason is because I love Neal. Great job! Can't wait to read more from you!
WhiteCollarLover chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed it. The dialogue so witty and funny and so in character, I just love it and will read it again and again because I just need such storys for the days without new episodes. Keep writing, you just got a new fan of your work!
Rouna 24 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I loved it you did the batter between them very very well keep up the good work.
Linoria chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Loved every minute of it.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Uber-mega-extra-super-duper-puper awesome story!
Enjoyed every pixel on my screen reading it. Brilliant. Moments of laughter greatly eased my headache and kept me from falling asleep before time, much like the rest of it. I kinda got curious what else El would manage to drill out of Peter about events LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Merveilleuse histoire, belle intensité des dialogues. Les personnages décris sont tel que dans la série et du McGyverisme en bonus, j'adore D