Reviews for Insanity
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
In this chapter I'd have to say I love the little moments of just dialogue between Ichigo and Hichigo. And I especially like how Hichigo is displayed in this story. You do a great job of capturing his crazy, bizarre character but also adding a softer and kinder side.
I enjoy that you spend more time explaining what the characters are doing rather than putting too much detail into the scenes. And I think my favourite part is how you've engraved insanity into the story lines. It's like, I'm not reading the story, but rather I'm being swallowed by an insane and completely vivid vision.
Basically I'm saying keep doing what you're doing because the path that you're on now will keep ya professional.
MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
*jumps up and down* I fahking love this story! :D
Must. read. more.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
its really good. please continue. good luck!
Mayuzu chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I don't really get what you're making Hichigo as. I mean at first I thought he was like a split personality but suddenly he can emerge outside Ichigo's mind. Is it all just Ichigo's imagination because he has gone crazy or will you give some supernatural explanation?
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Your writing style is unique in a strange sort of way, it seems 'almost' average until you actually start to get into the story, at which point it unfurls with little interesting quirks and tidbits of insights as to who you are as a person. I think the near-lack of spelling mistakes is very impressive, but maybe you should get a beta just to work out the little kinks? I've noticed sometimes that you type a word twice or the grammar doesn't work, but we all do that. ;)
Your writing is not as good as some, but personally I think it's also better in an interesting way, your turn of phrase and humour skills are exceptional and I love your stories.
I love you right now though srsly this chappy made my life perfect fuck
Kyouko Hori chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
D: WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT!? Why did you stop!? ;; I was liking this story... e.e keep going! lol XD
BAMmwuhaha chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Great chapter!
Hichigo is endearing. Ihe's quite innocent in some kind of way, like how happy he was and how je hugged Ichi at the end
BAMmwuhaha chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Great chapter!
Chaos chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I have to admit. Hichigo can be really cute XD Anyway I love the story so far and I hope you update with the next chapter really soon :D
Maya Dragon chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Awesome chapter! Update soon please! :D :)
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hichigo: *frowns* TT
*glomps* I LOVE YOU! Ichi's just saying that because he's confused! RIGHT!?
Ichigo: *pales*
Grisia chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Dammit Ichi.. Ya know ya love Hichigo! Seriously funny when Ichi has nothin ta do in his free time. Ah well, I look forward to the next chapter *grins* Oh and my guess is that, Ichi would probably meet Grimmy when he's working as a bartender *smirks*.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Maya Dragon chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
OMG I love it! Continue pls? :3
LyricalSin chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hmmmm, I enjoy a little Dissociative Identity Disorder with Shiro/Ichi. Especially with a possessive Shiro ;)