Reviews for The Legends of the Dovahkiin
Craig chapter 44 . 11/8/2022
I recently began a replay of Skyrim and soon after I decided to give this another read through and it's been so fun to come back. I thought it was initially finished but you say it's continued in Chronicle98's story, what is that called and where can I find it?
Keeper-SoulEater chapter 23 . 10/18/2022
You did a great job on this chapter, I really felt the emotions.

once again I am not on this site much anymore but the name I used is for my Wattpad Username, seek me out(or don't)

Still great story.
Keeper chapter 3 . 10/17/2022
If I had a account that I remember then I'd fav and follow, but I'm mostly on Wattpad. Still great story!
G119 chapter 43 . 7/19/2022
Definitely has the best characterization of Skyrim’s people in a fic ever. So good, start to finish. Still is after my 3-4 time going through it.

Planned for more yet says complete.

Hurts. But better than hoping for more that won’t come.

Lol tried to post on the final chapter but can’t since I already review it before.
MrLodomir chapter 44 . 3/13/2022
Beautiful story. I hope you'll continue to write this masterpiece in future.
RedMoa chapter 44 . 9/22/2021
A Good Read
chilldude83 chapter 44 . 9/17/2020
bruh this shit lit plz more
jongustavo chapter 44 . 8/20/2020
When is this story going to continue?
Guest chapter 44 . 7/30/2020
I really hope this story returns and we get to see the end of it, it would literally be a dream come true
Guest chapter 40 . 7/30/2020
"I have very simple wants. I want to get married. I want to have lots of sex with my wife, and drink all the mead I can find. I want a big house on a large plot of land." damn bruh, do you have any idea how big your dick has to be to say that in front of an army. That was fucking hilarious dude lmao
G119 chapter 44 . 7/19/2020
Neat
Guest chapter 44 . 5/5/2020
Does this continue in Chronicles of the Dragonborn?
D3vilB4sket chapter 44 . 3/6/2020
God i haven't found a story this amazing in a very long time. I honestly hope it returns ones day. I for one would be very happy
Destructorbolt chapter 44 . 10/23/2019
Good grief, what an amazing story. The arcs are great, I love Nero and the characters are all a joy. I have to say, one of my favourite parts was Nero's speech towards Elenwen. It was so damn baddass. If there is more to the story, I will read it with great excitement.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/31/2019
Really good, just waiting on another update