Reviews for The Legends of the Dovahkiin
chilldude83 chapter 44 . 9/17
bruh this shit lit plz more
jongustavo chapter 44 . 8/20
When is this story going to continue?
I really hope this story returns and we get to see the end of it, it would literally be a dream come true
"I have very simple wants. I want to get married. I want to have lots of sex with my wife, and drink all the mead I can find. I want a big house on a large plot of land." damn bruh, do you have any idea how big your dick has to be to say that in front of an army. That was fucking hilarious dude lmao
G119 chapter 44 . 7/19
Neat
Does this continue in Chronicles of the Dragonborn?
TheHeartContainerThief chapter 44 . 3/6
God i haven't found a story this amazing in a very long time. I honestly hope it returns ones day. I for one would be very happy
Destructorbolt chapter 44 . 10/23/2019
Good grief, what an amazing story. The arcs are great, I love Nero and the characters are all a joy. I have to say, one of my favourite parts was Nero's speech towards Elenwen. It was so damn baddass. If there is more to the story, I will read it with great excitement.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/31/2019
Really good, just waiting on another update
just a guy 42 chapter 44 . 7/17/2019
This series was amazing. Thank you so much for your hard work. I followed this as a guest since like 2014. This was a true pleasure to read. You did an amazing job. :)
Guest chapter 44 . 7/9/2019
I am a huge fan of this series. When will the next arc be released? Please don't stop.
Meridia's Champion chapter 25 . 6/18/2019
I really enjoyed reading your Dark Silver Arc, I particularly enjoyed two things, Sinding making an appearance, and two Serana being a bad *** and tearing the werewolves to shred, gods...she's such a wonderful woman.

Now I don't normally review, because I just like yo read and continue, but I thought I should write something at least so yeah...I did.

Also Frea is great, and you definitely showed her detective side, by quickly observing Serana's vampirism.

And having Serana not being able to have kids I believe to be false according to lore (Harkon and Valerica had Serana, although that could have been before they become vampires), but I like the idea, it allows room for Heartfire DLC, and a nice story plot or whatever were Nero and Serana need to figure something out, like weather Serana wants cure (although I don't find vampirism or lycanthrope to be a desease I think it's a gift that needs to be taught or learnt how to use properly, but whatever), or if adoption is the best choice.

Another thing, maybe throwing in that Nero can't have kids either without another werewolf or a cure. Like it would make sense to not have a werewolf or a vampire to have kids and not have the child to not come out wrong, plus Nero had Dragonblood in his veins, soooo there's that to complicate genetics. And I you were to have them be able to have kids and finding out that Serana can indeed have kids or anything you choose that will allow child birth, have the child have a Killer Frost type of thing...like a two personality being...like the Hulk.

P.S. One last thing, I notice frequent misspelled or wrong tenses so, whenever writing keeping that more in mind would minimize your chances of human error to have mistakes in your writing, over all love your writing so keep it up!
Guest chapter 44 . 6/5/2019
Ebony Warrior: Do you feel in charge?
Elenwen: I paid you a small fortune.
Ebony Warrior: And this gives you power over me?
R. Silence chapter 44 . 5/21/2019
Pleasantly surprised to see a new chapter! So glad to see you're still actively updating your story. This is the first review/comment I'll be leaving after following the entire series from the beginning ever since I found it but to sum it all up, I absolutely love it!

Nero seems to be built around the ideal hero type of character; a wise-cracking tongue, a heart of gold and a sad past but he still keeps his cool (for the most part). The way he's written feels exactly like how a player would feel while playing as the main character of a game and I love it. His mannerisms are casual and relatable, which is something that many people appreciate.

On the other hand, Serana is still the same lady as in the game but with a significant chunk of Nero's attitude mixed in with her, which can make her seem out of character at times (in a good way) but that's to be expected when you spend time with a significant other. I hope that you can capture the attitude of "canon" Serana in the Dawnguard arc and develop her into the vampire waifu we have today. It'd be great to see how she warms up to Nero! How she transforms from a lonely, isolated girl into what she is now is sure to be a good read.

As for the story itself, I really like the format. Seeing fanfiction written in arcs is rare, and while I had initially thought of writing one of my own here on the TES section, it seems like a was already beaten to it (no I'm not the guy in you're referring to in the A/N, just a guy without an account). The pacing of each arc is very solid and the arcs themselves are very interesting; the original arcs were very interesting, especially the Sheogorath arc, but Dark Silver has to be my favorite. I tend to skip through main quest/dlc stories but I read through Storming the Gates and Dragonborn simply because of how much I like how the main characters are portrayed.

I'll have to admit that there are a lot of grammar and syntax errors but they're very negligible. The end product is still a cohesive and fleshed out story.

Lastly, and I believe you're well aware of this.

Dawnguard needs to be done right.

Here's your opportunity to build their characters from the ground up instead of the semi-established universe that you started with. No pressure or anything.

Keep up the good work, friend. I'm sure you can wrap up the legend of Nero with flying colors and when you do, it'll be something you can definitely be proud of.
Wolfxninja chapter 44 . 4/11/2019
Can't wait to read your stories again