Reviews for Halo: Hyper Lethal Vectors
JimmyHall24 chapter 10 . 1/21
I love this.
cipher111996 chapter 5 . 1/19
this is not Dragon Ball
you beautiful beast you. Man, this fic rocks. It's everything you want in a story. Heck, some parts are even better.
Heaven-water-sister chapter 12 . 1/4
Please write more soon loved it.
Alternet RedSkys chapter 12 . 1/3
She learned it from Kat.
ShadowPony12 chapter 12 . 1/2
Great chapter.

I believe you left an edit note in the chapter; below the Sierra.
Docson810 chapter 4 . 1/2
Quick thing about Chpt. 4. Chief isnt Sierra 17, he is Sierra 117. And if N6 was to have a callsign, it would be Beta 312, as she was from Beta Company and not the Spartan II program
Heaven-water-sister chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
Please write more soon.
ShadowPony12 chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
A nice quick little chapter and yes, i have played that mission one too many times that I know the entire mission by heart. I can tell you where to go and the exact detail as if I were playing it as I explained how to complete it.

Aaaanyway, there were a few grammar errors that were missing words, had too many words, or the wrong variation of said word, but other than a few bumps in the road it was, as i said, "A nice quick little chapter" but I did miss Noble Six.

The biggest issue you should fix is this line, "Charles found managed to interrupt his meaningful line of thought" more particularly that first part of the sentence by omitting the word "found".

It is a single thing, but it really throws the reader for loop before they have to read it again to understand the sentence.

A couple of others, but for the most part the person's mind should auto-correct those mistakes and they would be none the wiser of it.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Oh cool you updated. Nice chapter, wonder what happens next.
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
I think I'm going to like this ODST
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
I am already frothing at the bit to read the next chapter ;)
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Nicely done! I look forward to watching these to commit many bloody massacres together

Keep up the good work!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I like this one! I think it's going to be legendary!
ShadowPony12 chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
I am going to be honest: I hardly remember anything before chapter 7 aaaaand I am too lazy to reread it at the moment.

Moving on, I did notice there has been a huge improvement, from what I did reread (Ch.6), in description, grammar, and spelling.

Woopity-doo, I finally have time from college to read again.

Anyway, I've seen you taken a more comfortable approach in your writing now. I definitely feel like I am indulged in your story again. Well, I see you on the flip side. Keep 'er goin'! :P

When I finally decide to reread all the chapters again I'll give you a more satisfactory review.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »