Reviews for Halo: Hyper Lethal Vectors
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 4/22
I think I'm going to like this ODST
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 4/22
I am already frothing at the bit to read the next chapter ;)
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 4/22
Nicely done! I look forward to watching these to commit many bloody massacres together

Keep up the good work!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 4/22
I like this one! I think it's going to be legendary!
ShadowPony12 chapter 10 . 4/12
I am going to be honest: I hardly remember anything before chapter 7 aaaaand I am too lazy to reread it at the moment.

Moving on, I did notice there has been a huge improvement, from what I did reread (Ch.6), in description, grammar, and spelling.

Woopity-doo, I finally have time from college to read again.

Anyway, I've seen you taken a more comfortable approach in your writing now. I definitely feel like I am indulged in your story again. Well, I see you on the flip side. Keep 'er goin'! :P

When I finally decide to reread all the chapters again I'll give you a more satisfactory review.
sdphantom10 chapter 10 . 4/5
Haha careful what you wish for damn :P
At least the Covies with her...
Alternet RedSkys chapter 10 . 4/3
Great chapter.

Lots of backstory, can't find anything wrong with it.
Dragonkblood chapter 6 . 1/3
I lov this story and and want more
Alternet RedSkys chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Great story so far hope you continue it and update soon.
OinkyThePiggy chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
This has been a great story! I'm looking forward to the rest because it's a page-turner. Hope to see an update soon. I know how life can muss things up. Good luck.
Six chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Hello Lady,
I love your stories and how interesting each paragraph is, really got me to stick with it. I noticed the dates these were written and was wondering if you are ever going to make anymore from how old they actually are.

I don't have an account here so obviously you can not answer back so instead I will give you something to contact me with.

Please don't bother with anything on my account everything is old and will be trashed when I get back to the account I haven't been there in ages for the act there is simply no point at all; I actually might make one here it seems more popular than that site when it comes to fanficts hell hence the name right?

If you don't have a DA account (diveantart I think it's spelt) than I might have to risk my email out on actual internet grounds which I hate because I'm not comfortable with that.
So I'll also give you my YouTube which I'm highly active on Rosebud10123.
Thankyou for reading my review,
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
It boggles my mind how this story doesn't have more views. Ever since i saw it back in 013 i knew it was going to be good. Good plot, no issues to speak of, excellent pace. I really hope you get to finish it. It's just too damn cool to let it go to the wayside.

ShadowPony12 chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
Hmm... that 2 to last line came out wrong on my part, my bad.

What I was trying to say is make a story that you're happy with not because fans want a quicker chapter release. A real fan will come back even if you take several months.
ShadowPony12 chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
I still am enjoying the story, but there a few discrepancies I need to point out; You sentence structure seems a bit odd and a bit confusing. I read several bits out loud that seemed out loud and it sounded odd. Possibly word placement... I do understand the jist of what your say but its just that, jist.

Anyways, Halo is action and you do pretty good job at delivering bits here and there the show off their title of 'Hyper Lethal Vectors'

Also we know who the characters are tried to develop their personalities with a slight twist to give you a truly unique story.

I also enjoy the atmosphere you create it really indulges the reader.

One final thing, I know you have to rewrite several chapters out again but don't publish a short chapter merely out of the need to publish a chapter. Remember; You writing this story because you want to and not because you want to keep people interested.

As an author you have the right to take as long as you need to publish a chapter so you can get it right for yourself. Fans are important but not as important as creating a story that satisfies you and by proxy your fans, but mostly you.

Keep up the excellent work. :)
allison chapter 9 . 6/6/2014