Reviews for Decisions
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Hmm. "Best of both worlds" so far, but I sense an imminent crash.

What will she do when (not if) Gar finds out about them? For that matter, what will Gar do? He's, frankly, more than a match for Richard. Much more.

However it turns out, I doubt she'll emerge unscathed.
ScarredSkull chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
DAMN. UPDATE.
Broken.Bird.Nightingale chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Hey, do you ship one or the other, RobRae or BBRae? Curious, I am. Anyway, good chapter and YOU'RE ALIVE!
LadyFelton1994 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Pretty good first start please update soon I want more
sunset siren curse chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
this sounds really dangerous. can't wait for the next chapter love sunset
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
You've built up quite an overburden of tension here. Good work.

Raven is shaping up to be a literary archetype: the doomed heroine. If she doesn't leave off the free-lance ass on the side, Gar will find out. He's not stupid. And she WILL make a mistake, sooner or later.

I'm glad you seem to be updating this quickly.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Not bad.

Not bad at all.

Yes, you incorporated many of the comic-Raven elements. She was a lot more free with her emotions than the cartoon-Raven. In that respect I don't know that she's all that far out of character. And if anyone could pull off hiding the fact from her boyfriend that she was someone else's mistress, it's Raven.

But that sort of arrangement always crashes.

Always.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Mew -.- (that's supposed to a cat... it failed, though XD) I shall review! Hey, that rhymed! Anyway, seriously. Raven, let me have Richard. He's like... mine. As you, author person, put it, he's her darkness. Her Knightwing (see what I did there?). Richard John Grayson is my Knight.
Past that ramble... good update!
EmailGoose.12123 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
It was lovely! . tho instead of an alley way couldn't they just gone to a hotel? I mean an alley way sound les...romantic but thats just me :)
Anyway I love the fluffiness between Gar and Rae 3 it was cute. Nd please...just for us...make your paragraphs a tiny tino bit longrr...pueeeezzzz? :p ok im done please update as fast as u can! I really enjoyed this chapter! .
yooniessi chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Very interesting introduction :) Hope to see more
EmailGoose.12123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was really good. I really like it. Please update as soon as u can. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I loved this! When my OC isn't involved, I support Rob/Rae. But I get stuck deciding whether BB/Rae is best... I have OC's for BB and Rob, so they won't be lonely if I decide against one of the Rae pairings...
Raven, go for Gar! I want Richard... I like darkness more than light, I'm intrigued by the moon, and I overall am darker... therefore Richard John Grayson is mine. We're all happy!
...completely ignoring that ramble, good so far!
Ooo-shiny chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I LOVE it!
Raven's relationship between Beast Boy and Robin is so different, and I've always saw it this way. She wants two different things, and doesn't know who to pick.