Reviews for Age of Heroes
sUnKiSsT chapter 4 . 1/29
This was great!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Ben is prob my fave oc ever man
Sphinxius chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
What a great story! I'm so glad I came across it. I remember reading a few of your other stories some time ago and liking them. Maybe it's time to go looking through them again and find others that I've missed! 'cause seriously, you're a great writer. I wouldn't want to miss out.
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
That was a little bit special xo
Angel spirit chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I havent been on ffnet in forever...but Im glad to have found your fics again ;) ivr forgotten how much I absolutely love overprotective dean and hurt sam. This is the third fic ive read of yours tonight and I plan to keep going youve had so many awesome updates I admire you ;) I honestly loved how you had ben being someone from their past he made a wonderful character for our boys lol. Im rambling now but its been a pleasant evening reading your fics...please dont ever ever stop. I might have to rewatch some supernatural now...i blame you xD
Begonias chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
THIS. WAS. SO. TOUCHING!

Ah! I loved it so much. I really enjoyed reading.
SayLo chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
This was beyond Awesome. I miss Benjamin.
samwinchester83 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awesome story so far! Can't wait to read chapter 2 tomorrow! Gahh why do i have to sleep :(
luno.wong chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Best supernatural fanfic I have ever read.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
The boys deserve real medals of the highest honor and it's good to see them meet up with grateful people they saved.
Lyzzybelle chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
That was lovely. A real treat to read.
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Really good. Short yet sweet. I'm so used to reading your Hunter of the Shadows series and this was a nice change. Bravo. Keep up the amazing work!
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
What a kind old man to help Sam and Dean like that. Good, good Samaritan. Hopefully you stay on this site and one bad apple hasn't ruined it for you. I love your stories and would be very sad to see you leave. Keep up the great work!
ForgedPrincess chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You are easily my favourite fanfic writer! LJ is way easier to post on, plus you can post pretty much whatever you like. What's your LJ name so I can follow you on there?
flamealchemist528 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012