Reviews for Survivor's Guilt
It was so sad,but i enjoyed the story,good job!
The Morning Sun chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
A very beautiful story. : )
Had a few tears in my eyes after reading it.
I absolutely love it. : )
Fanfictions4ever chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
to bad there's no real squeal to this
GettingTraught chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is absolutely fabulous, I know it's not new, but it fills my Jason and Artemis feel needs. I'm not ashamed to say I cried while reading it. It's just amazing.
Tolazytologin chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I freaking love this story! I mean omg! I can't it's amazing! I love how you put in that they had known each other before the Team which would make Artemis even more attached! And the ending when she hugged Jason it was like I can't even explain my feelings for this. Thanks for writing this!
La Vie En Rose03 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I loved it please continue!
noaverageangel chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
PERFECTION. FREAKIN PREFECTION.
UninhibitedAmbitions chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
"Jason smirking at her like the little idiot he was"

That about sums it up.

Perfect story is perfect. I didn't even know I needed this until I read it.
blossomingfrost chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Omygosh! Can you make a sequel? What happened after he comes back, since youbput in Artemis and all!
Lyssie212 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I think this is a new OTP. xD

Beautifully written and I loved it! Great job!
Bookworm290 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh, the faces I was making while reading this. It was so good! Ahh, I'm holding in tears. This was really well written!
Just one quick question - that bit about Jason and Artemis being old neighbours, is that a personal headcanon, or based off of something? I am woefully inadequate when it comes to my knowledge of the DC Comics. It is lacking severely.
(PS- loved him being there in the end!)
winter's bones chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh god, this was heartbreaking, but it was so perfect, and...ugh. You know I love the idea of them being friends, as well as the pairing, so seeing work for them is great in general, but the way you do it (whether it's one-shots or your ongoing fic)...it's great, and this is no exception to that rule. Your stuff always leaves me breathless in the best of ways. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
No no no no sorry but I do not like this story I hate the summary I love Jason Todd but when you said in the summary how it was Artemis fault that Jason died is not okay please *sigh* I believe you can right something better
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I find the term "Asian paranoia" kinda offensive. Why did you use it?
Other than that it was a good fic. Jason is totally under appreciated.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
MY FEELS JUST LIKE LIKE... GONE! i AM CRYING! This was beautiful! Just gorgeous and I'm still crying. You are my hero. You freakin brilliant person you. FANTASTIC!