Reviews for A Better Fate
joelle.h.good chapter 13 . 8/21/2017
I didn't see a -COMPLETE- at the end of this so I wasn't sure. Is this the end? I would so love it if it continued...
IOwnABoat chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
So I took a bit of a detour from devouring the Close Encounters series tot read this, because you and Sandiane are two of my favourite authors in this fandom.

God this is a good tale. I can't wrap my head around all the different feels I have about this story. The myriad different moods and the total upending of the storyline, only to have it sort of stay the same yet not ...( the scene between them at the precinct after Coonan's shooting comes to mind), and then the angst in the last chapter which was absolutely perfectly done...I am actually in awe. Loved every sad, wonderful moment of this story. You are both masterful.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
I usually prefer stories more based on "reality" but this hooked me immediately. Cant stop thinking about it. Outstanding.
BigKahuna chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
So no Gina, thank you thank you

As I said before, really like the Alternate Universe stories. No sure how I ever missed this
BigKahuna chapter 12 . 7/31/2015
Very nice. Glad there's another chapter though.
BigKahuna chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
"good for you". Kinda sounds like the end.

And Kate's resigned to her fate
BigKahuna chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
Castle's ultimate male fantasy for twins ... Is it coming true?
BigKahuna chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
Very nicely coming together
BigKahuna chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
Was kinda wondering if you still have the "Others" (hiss) in this story. Good to see Demming x'ed out
BigKahuna chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
Very nice use of all we believe of time travel and the ramifications involved
BigKahuna chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Oh oh Kate going to Rick.
Will Beckett come back in an awkward moment?
Will Martha stumble in at 2am?
Maybe the deep fried twinkie shows up looking for Rick?
Stay tuned...
BigKahuna chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Hafta say always liked Finn, couda shouda been a character used a bit more.
BigKahuna chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
What a strange place to be. Beckett jealous of herself.
BigKahuna chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
Of course Rick wants softer, friendlier Kate. Longer hair, a few laugh and smile lines.
BigKahuna chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Do really like this. Wish your summary had indicated AR. Great to see what couda been.
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »