Reviews for The Right Powers
LotsOfChocolateOnTop chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Dude, this is so cool! I love it, and I really want to see a part two where she comes back and tells them everything, embarrassing both Tony and Steve. That would be amazing! (my mind going everywhere) Anyway, great work! I loved it!
brooke13243546 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I wish there was a follow up with like Tony coming to Becky's world and seeing him self as a father! But, Love this, great job all of you guys!
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is so funny! I can imagine a sequel where Gwen brings Steve through with her and both steves get very overprotective at seeing another one of themselves and the girls reassure them by gwen saying she is just as likely to run off with the other steve as to run off with loki and becky says the same but about bruce. I love all of your stuff. Justasmalltowngirl2713 encouraged me to read your stuff in a reply to a review, and I am really glad I did. by the way, what are your views on tony giving gwen some sort of charm bracelet where each charm is a very powerful battery?
Cathie Cathie chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That's hilarious! :) The idea of both of them...
The Red Dove chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Too funny! Stop it, stop it! My face it going to break!
Wouldn't this make a great sequel, where they keep meeting each other, or the both Steves finding out?
Epicnesssauce.
DarkAsMidnight chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Nyahhhhh! *fan girl squeal* I was totally in love with both of the stories, and they were combined!... I think I'm going to die. :DDD
Lena Sauran chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
awww cute fluffy!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
GAAAHHHH.
THAT WAS AMAZING.
I can't think of anything else to say,
so yeah.
Vanillastar chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I loved this story!

I hope you do one more chapter where Gwen gets home!

Love to see more Gwen and Steve interaction!
0Lix0Tetrax0 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aww. This is so cute. ]
StarViky chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aha this was so cute :)
A graceful haze chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Haha! This was hailarious! Omg! I love this! Well I am currently reading the second book to Gwen's story and I must say yOurs and the other Steve/OC story I am currently reading( u know the two that this whole one shot are about ) are probably the best ones I have read so far.
0Cloudless0 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was really interesting! I lub this! It's awesome!
MidnightShadow07 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
LOL loved it! This was great!
MS07