Reviews for Stacked Crooked
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 9 . 4/4

BTW: I knew they were all songs titles!

Now, off to go listen to them!
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 8 . 4/4
YAY!

Take that, all the people in the world who are against the awesomeness of writers!

We can say poetry shit!

This is a-maz-ing!
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 7 . 4/4
Wait, damnit!

I almost forgot to review!

Um, awesome chapter!

Seriously, it was FUN-NY!

FELICI AND LOVI! YAY!

And, moms do that sometimes...
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 6 . 4/4
I can't tell! You're just an awesomely, amazing, excellent, fantastic writer!

Go Matt! Get it up!

Wait...

I really just said that-

Oh, whatever.. ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Oh and, poor couch! X3
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 5 . 4/4
LOL!

I've got ta try that!
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 4 . 4/4
That's one awesome mom!

Though, I'm sure she has that nickname for a good reason (NO OFFENSE!)

Pissing in public isn't strange! No, it's perfectly normal!
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 3 . 4/4
blink 182?

I mean, AMAZING chapter!

I've never done any of that cool stuff on railroad tracks :( But, I've ran in the street and almost got hit by car (more than five times. And yes, the car wasn't stopping anytime soon)

On to the next chapter!
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 2 . 4/4
This chapter was funny!

And, (though it's probably been a long time since,) I feel bad for you, 'cause visiting family (especially psycho cousins, mean, scary aunties, and other relatives) sucks...a lot. (Which sort of equals: I know what you mean)

Getting lost is fun! Because, you can be like:

'I'm fucking Indiana Jones!'

*five minutes later*

'NOOOOOOO! I'm lost! I'll die here! Something might come out and get me!'

*ten minutes later*

'Bullshit! I'll find my own darn way out!'

I'm glad I don't have a crazy ex... Or any ex, for that reason.

I fucking date my laptop! X3

JK! I'm just a weird single teen with no life whatsoever!

Wait what?

Confused?

,Sam-Chan!
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 4/3
Totally crazy or illegal!

Oh heck yeah!

I'm lovin' this story!

A LOT!
smaugl chapter 9 . 2/9
That was so smoothly written I'm like -blown- with how well and content it makes me feel after finishing a story I read up to 5am
DubzNChloe chapter 9 . 2/8
That was AMAZING. Good job! Keep up the good work!
Kya the Super Special Awesome chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
"Huh?" The man tilted his head. "No, I have no clue who that skank was. All I know is my asshole of a boyfriend was all up in her. Jeez. Well, that's what I get for dating a stripper."

Nice Alfred...Just...Nice...XDDDDD It's only the first chapter, and I'm already lovin' this!
ShatteredHeart-BlueSapphire chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Wow, I haven't written a review in FOREVER, but your story made me actually want to do so. ]

I know this was written a while back, so yeah, but I thought it was an awesome story! Like, Prussia-worthy (or America-worthy if you're someone who doesn't believe in Prussia's awesomeness. Lol.) Anywho, I liked that it was planned out and that it had an actual plot, and that it wasn't like a 'BAM! And then they're in love'. I mean, I liked that you had Mattie actually have to figure out that he was in love and not that he automatically just KNEW. I don't know, maybe it's just a 'me thing' or something.

Anyway, I just HAVE to mention this. I was reading your author's note (ZOMG! I actually do that! Lol.) and I couldn't help but be excited at reading the 'band geek' comments. And I know this was last year and what-not but... CONGRATS for the drum major thing! That's a pretty big accomplishment! I was a band-geek too when I was in high school (played the flute during Marching season), but only did three years of it. Anyway, yeah, that totally stood out to me and just wanted to say congrats.

OMG! This has gotten too long! I'M SORRY! I should shut up and end it here. Welp, good story! D
Tiili97 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Okay. I just read the entire thing in one sitting. It's two in the morning and I have school tomorrow, but, boy, it was worth it. This story is the best CanAme fic I've ever read, not only because of the wonderful plot and writing, but mostly because of the incredible characterization. You write both of them perfectly, same with all of the side-characters. (I loved the tiny touch of PruCan, considering it's one of my other favourite ships for Canada) Especially Canada's characterization was absolutely perfect. Just snarky enough while still being polite and kind of quiet. And I'm not even going to get started on how their relationship evolved from drinking buddies to husbands. Simply flawless.
yoli ravioli chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
love it...loved the end...loved how the characters mingled...loved the yaoi...this is a really great story