Reviews for Sinners and Spinners
Yay! Absolutely ADORABLE, I love it!
Grimm'sGirl chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Oh my god I loved this! I can't believe how many different characters you were able to pull in. Really really amazing writing, a joy to read.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Fantastic Rumpel x Belle fanfic!
Great blending of the other characters from various stories/films. I especially enjoyed the first chapter, you wrote the characteristics and behaviour of Loki really well :)
codeRex7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I really like it so far but I was wondering which Loki is making this deal. The one from the norse myth or the Loki from the Avengers movie?
PM Esin of Sardis with the answer
Esin of Sardis chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Oh well done! I love this chapter. I'm kinda obsessed with Victor Hugo and Notre-Dame de Paris! :D (I'm actually listening to the opening of the Disney movie as I read this!)
And I must say, I totally called Rumpelstiltskin's reasons for pushing Belle away. And he loves her! And she loves him! And I'm happy! (And Clopin is singing the background, making everything better!)
The line where it says Rumpelstiltskin was hoping someone would come in to kill him... oh my xD It's awesome.
I like having Frollo in there. He's crazy. (Did you know that he's an priest in the book and not a judge. Disney changed it make it a little less offensive for children. Yeah. They changed a LOT.) And that was an epic fight scene there. And the awesome stuff there at the end. "Who is the monster and who is the man?" Yes, just yes.
This was a really good collection: Loki, Jareth, Mother Gothel, and Claude Frollo. I like it. Wonderful job!
Esin of Sardis chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Yet another good chapter.
I love the scene with them drawing on the tower. It was perfect and sweet. Until the interruption of course. And was the line "once upon a dream" a reference to the song in Sleeping Beauty? It could be.
I actually thought the woman was Cora for a good long while. She was the only one I thought could unsettle him that much. But I like the Mother Gothel. It works. And I love how Belle stands up for Rumpelstiltskin even though he was cruel to her. Go girl!
Esin of Sardis chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Dawwww. Roses for Belle :D :D
I really loved this chapter. Even if it's totally the scene from Labyrinth. But that's my favorite part of the whole movie, so I don't particularly care. :)
I really like the scene with Belle and Rumpelstiltskin dancing. Perfect mix between him being sweet and his giddiness as the Dark One. Really good job with that.
:) Yayz you started to cure my bad mood.
Esin of Sardis chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
And hello! Enjoying the story so far :)
I must say, way to go Belle! You tell him, girly! Seriously, I love the way she just took him down and was like "no, don't touch the spindle" and "you're going to drink that tea now" and "love is awesome". Okay, she didn't say it all quite like that, but it was close enough. :) But really, she was kinda really awesome here.
And do we get to find out exactly who the guy was? I mean, the chapter title says he's a god, but which one? And what was the deal?
And poor Rumpelstiltskin. I know she didn't know that saying that would hurt him, but I still feel sorry for him.
Good job!
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Beautiful :) Characterizations were perfect, I think, and I did enjoy the cameos from the various characters xD Although things were slightly different each time, and that the relationship between Rumpelstiltskin and Belle was built up through the "visits", I did think that the whole concept of the people visiting and taking Belle got a bit tedious and repetitive. That was minor, though, and didn't stop me from enjoying the story because it was all beautifully written. Thank you for the awesome story :D
Aynessa chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Beautiful and sweet. So much love for this story! Though I can't say I like this last chapter, as it's a bit anticlimactic, the rest of this story is just amazing!
Aynessa chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Oh, bravo! Truly! I love your grasp of Rumple's ever changing moods, and especially the hint of malice when he smelled someone else's magic on his Belle.

And oh my, I wasn't expecting the powerful man from chp 1 to be Loki! What a surprise.

This chapter was sweet and intense at the same time, a beautiful and lovely mix that is highly captivating. I found myself hard pressed to put this story down whenever I had things to do!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Gorgeous. And so very complicated and layered with a generous helping of unspoken hints. I desperately adored this, but my heart broke for Rumplestiltskin's grief at her words about the father who let go.

Very curious whom the guest was...I'm afraid I don't know that legend!
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
This was an absolutely lovely read. I enjoyed all those tender moments between Rumpel and Belle, and I loved how you twisted the other fairy tales into the story.

Well done. :)
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
This was amazing.
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I believe I've posted a review over on AO3 already but since I just re-read this chapter over here I should just post another review. It won't be as proper though just me going over favourite parts _.

"It's only a matter of time, then, before I lose you, too."

This line broke my heart. Just the fact that he thinks every piece of happiness he has can never last/ will be taken away from him is very sad, that he believes he doesn't deserve any kind of goodness :'( which is very much what Rumpel believes in and I can't blame him for thinking this considering he has lost every piece of goodness he has ever had.

"Fire couldn't kill dragons."

Was this a lovely Game of Thrones shout out? If it is I didn't catch it on my first read, I just appreciated the simplicity but powerfulness of the line but now I caught it and I was all kinds of happy since I was reminded of another strong female character who looks deceptively delicate and fragile. That's all that Belle and Danny have in common though, I can't see our kind-hearted bookworm setting someone on fire for wronging her and I am happy for it.

The ending :). Just the two of them alone together, in each others arms and offering comfort and safety and love. That just filled me up with warm fuzzy feelings. Great ending.

Again, I am inspired to make a graphic for your story. Hopefully I can make it work.