Reviews for Sinners and Spinners
Whale emojis chapter 1 . 7/3
Amazing and all that.
Very very very well written. I had great fun guessing the "guests" before Rumple told Belle who they were.
aradiaeva chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Great fic... Love the dealings and ties to other fics and Rumple rescuing belle each time. Very well written, awesome job
hervissa chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
OH, GOD, YES.

At the end of the day, in one thing I'm just like almost any other teenage girl: I do love me some happy ending.
AND THIS WAS PURRRFECTION :3

All the "true love's kiss will break the Dark One's curse" business is something I don't like THAT much..because while Rumple without powers is a better off Rumple and blah blah blah, no one can deny he's too damn cool with magic to get rid of it.

Ehehehe.

Well, you know ;) :D

So I'm really happy you made it possible for them to be leaning against the leg of the table, K-I-S-S-I-N-G :3

A beautiful, beautiful fic.
I most definitely lovett :3

hervissssa :)
P.S. ...is Judge Frollo from something too, or simply your own creation? :)
hervissa chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Jesus effing Christ, just when I thought it couldn't get any cuter, IT DID.

And it's wonderful.

I have to say, you wrote Mother Gothel absolutely purrrfectly. I'm in awe here, dearie.

AND OF COURSE RUMPLE CARES AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL :3

hervissa chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
SWEET MERLIN WHY ARE THEY SO EFFING SWEET

...really, I love this story.
IT'S BEAUTIFUL OKAY

Normally, I'm not overly fond of the classic "heroine gets kidnapped/under the spell of the villain, hero [well, you know] saves her" stories, but you manage to give it all a new twist - plus Belle's actions and words are perfectly understandable, taking in her personality, her social background and all that stuff.

Brilliant chapter!
...and bonus points for the Rumbelle dance ;)

hervissa chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
At first I was like "waaait...IS THAT LOKI?!".
Then there were the blue eyes, and that confused me a bit - because I'm more used to green/grey-ish eyes when it comes to our favourite God of Mischief.
But then all confusion cleared as I neared the end of the chapter.
AND THEN I READ IT AGAIN BECAUSE IT'S PERFECT.

And oh, God, Rumple.
BELLE DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT
SHE WOULDN'T JUDGE YOU LIKE THE OTHERS
SHE'D TALK TO YOU
AND STUFF
DAMN IT
...after all, as far as I'm aware, Odin didn't try to get Loki back. And I don't think he ever cared about Loki the way Rumple did about Bae.

Wonderful and heartbreaking chapter BECAUSE TWO OF MY FAVOURITE DARK AND HANDSOME BBIES HAVE SO MANY FEELS IT HURTS
*sigh*

Hard life of a fangirl, eh? :D

AppealingToHeaven chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Your story is amazing. I couldn't stop reading it. It was well written and the plot completely original. I didn't realize the first visitor was Loki until the second chapter, and when I figured it out I hit myself - he was so well written. Oh, one question: did Judge Frollo have magic, then, if he caused the flames to attack Rumple? Anyway, awesome story. Well done.
lena chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
it was so really wonderful, thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Yay! Absolutely ADORABLE, I love it!
Grimm'sGirl chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Oh my god I loved this! I can't believe how many different characters you were able to pull in. Really really amazing writing, a joy to read.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Fantastic Rumpel x Belle fanfic!
Great blending of the other characters from various stories/films. I especially enjoyed the first chapter, you wrote the characteristics and behaviour of Loki really well :)
codeRex7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I really like it so far but I was wondering which Loki is making this deal. The one from the norse myth or the Loki from the Avengers movie?
PM Esin of Sardis with the answer
Esin of Sardis chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Oh well done! I love this chapter. I'm kinda obsessed with Victor Hugo and Notre-Dame de Paris! :D (I'm actually listening to the opening of the Disney movie as I read this!)
And I must say, I totally called Rumpelstiltskin's reasons for pushing Belle away. And he loves her! And she loves him! And I'm happy! (And Clopin is singing the background, making everything better!)
The line where it says Rumpelstiltskin was hoping someone would come in to kill him... oh my xD It's awesome.
I like having Frollo in there. He's crazy. (Did you know that he's an priest in the book and not a judge. Disney changed it make it a little less offensive for children. Yeah. They changed a LOT.) And that was an epic fight scene there. And the awesome stuff there at the end. "Who is the monster and who is the man?" Yes, just yes.
This was a really good collection: Loki, Jareth, Mother Gothel, and Claude Frollo. I like it. Wonderful job!
Esin of Sardis chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Yet another good chapter.
I love the scene with them drawing on the tower. It was perfect and sweet. Until the interruption of course. And was the line "once upon a dream" a reference to the song in Sleeping Beauty? It could be.
I actually thought the woman was Cora for a good long while. She was the only one I thought could unsettle him that much. But I like the Mother Gothel. It works. And I love how Belle stands up for Rumpelstiltskin even though he was cruel to her. Go girl!
Esin of Sardis chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Dawwww. Roses for Belle :D :D
I really loved this chapter. Even if it's totally the scene from Labyrinth. But that's my favorite part of the whole movie, so I don't particularly care. :)
I really like the scene with Belle and Rumpelstiltskin dancing. Perfect mix between him being sweet and his giddiness as the Dark One. Really good job with that.
:) Yayz you started to cure my bad mood.