Reviews for Sinners and Spinners
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Ah! Judge Frollo was perfect to end this! Whoohoo!
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Yikes that was intense! Shows how much Gothel wants a daughter to admire and treat like a treasure rather than a person.
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Jareth! Loved Rumple's remark on choosing roses.
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Loki! Well that's who I'm guessing. This is really drawing me in. Goes to show beings of power are naturally drawn to people who are brightness and light.
Whale emojis chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Amazing and all that.
Very very very well written. I had great fun guessing the "guests" before Rumple told Belle who they were.
aradiaeva chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Great fic... Love the dealings and ties to other fics and Rumple rescuing belle each time. Very well written, awesome job
hervissa chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
OH, GOD, YES.

At the end of the day, in one thing I'm just like almost any other teenage girl: I do love me some happy ending.
AND THIS WAS PURRRFECTION :3

All the "true love's kiss will break the Dark One's curse" business is something I don't like THAT much..because while Rumple without powers is a better off Rumple and blah blah blah, no one can deny he's too damn cool with magic to get rid of it.

Ehehehe.

Well, you know ;) :D

So I'm really happy you made it possible for them to be leaning against the leg of the table, K-I-S-S-I-N-G :3

A beautiful, beautiful fic.
I most definitely lovett :3

hervissssa :)
P.S. ...is Judge Frollo from something too, or simply your own creation? :)
hervissa chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Jesus effing Christ, just when I thought it couldn't get any cuter, IT DID.

And it's wonderful.

I have to say, you wrote Mother Gothel absolutely purrrfectly. I'm in awe here, dearie.

AND OF COURSE RUMPLE CARES AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL :3

hervissa chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
SWEET MERLIN WHY ARE THEY SO EFFING SWEET

...really, I love this story.
IT'S BEAUTIFUL OKAY

Normally, I'm not overly fond of the classic "heroine gets kidnapped/under the spell of the villain, hero [well, you know] saves her" stories, but you manage to give it all a new twist - plus Belle's actions and words are perfectly understandable, taking in her personality, her social background and all that stuff.

Brilliant chapter!
...and bonus points for the Rumbelle dance ;)

hervissa chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
At first I was like "waaait...IS THAT LOKI?!".
Then there were the blue eyes, and that confused me a bit - because I'm more used to green/grey-ish eyes when it comes to our favourite God of Mischief.
But then all confusion cleared as I neared the end of the chapter.
AND THEN I READ IT AGAIN BECAUSE IT'S PERFECT.

And oh, God, Rumple.
BELLE DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT
SHE WOULDN'T JUDGE YOU LIKE THE OTHERS
SHE'D TALK TO YOU
AND STUFF
DAMN IT
...after all, as far as I'm aware, Odin didn't try to get Loki back. And I don't think he ever cared about Loki the way Rumple did about Bae.

Wonderful and heartbreaking chapter BECAUSE TWO OF MY FAVOURITE DARK AND HANDSOME BBIES HAVE SO MANY FEELS IT HURTS
*sigh*

Hard life of a fangirl, eh? :D

AppealingToHeaven chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Your story is amazing. I couldn't stop reading it. It was well written and the plot completely original. I didn't realize the first visitor was Loki until the second chapter, and when I figured it out I hit myself - he was so well written. Oh, one question: did Judge Frollo have magic, then, if he caused the flames to attack Rumple? Anyway, awesome story. Well done.
lena chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
it was so really wonderful, thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Yay! Absolutely ADORABLE, I love it!
Grimm'sGirl chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Oh my god I loved this! I can't believe how many different characters you were able to pull in. Really really amazing writing, a joy to read.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Fantastic Rumpel x Belle fanfic!
Great blending of the other characters from various stories/films. I especially enjoyed the first chapter, you wrote the characteristics and behaviour of Loki really well :)