Reviews for Prohibited Desires
STLFAN chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I hope Gibbs will discuss her training with her so she truly knows what is expected, or at least she should be honest with him about her lack of experience. Safe, sane and consentual. Gibbs dove straight in assuming she understood everthing. Please continue, I look forward to your updates.
farmgirl1964 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Great job! I love how apprehensive she is, even though it's Gibbs. True trust is required when D/S is involved.

If I may ask, do you have personal experience to draw from, for these types of stories?
debbieells chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I am not interested in continuing to read this story because of the subject matter, but I did want to say that your writing is good. The characterizations do not quite match the show, but you're veering into a whole different arena, so that's not a major problem. The only thing is, you were explicit in your descriptions of their sexual activity, so the story should be changed to a rating of "M." Good luck with your writing.

Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Love it!
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
MAY be continued? Please don't tease us like that! You must continue... I'll send anything you need. Praise... chocolate... leather... cash... just let me know!
I do not normally read NCIS fanfic for fear of truly awful stuff but you have done an excellent job. Please continue!
STLFAN chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Yes, please continue. I do enjoy a good Gabby fic.
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love the start of this story and how blunt Gibbs with Abby and him buying her a collar. I can't wait to find out how they are going to get out of the NCIS building and what is going to happen after that. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I really enjoyed this, I love anything Gibbs/ Abby! Please continue it!
happygirl21 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
you so should continue this story i think it would be a great one
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012