Reviews for December Seven
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Stumbled across this...awesome work !
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Awesome chapter.
Please continue this story, its an interesting idea.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awesome intro.
StargateFFWriter chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Wow. IJN xommissioned officers witnessing Korean (their current colonial subects) officers detaining them!
AlbertG chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
So, are you going to continue this?
Ron Jorgensen chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
More please! I hope you haven't gotten stuck.

RSJ
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Wow Keep it up please Andy A
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Its FANTASTIC!
Aussie chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Good second chapter. I was waiting for Hotdog to either get killed by downed Japanese Pilots in the water, or captured and returned to Japan, interrogated and tortured for information.

Similarly with the downed Vipers - I wonder if any remnants of the Japanese fleet will recover any wreckage and reverse-engineer what they can. It could lead to an ever escalating WW2 in the Pacific and could spill over into other areas - i.e. OTHER countries could send ships to recover wreckage etc.

I honestly think that the Japanese POWs will have their brains melted once they realise exactly where they are - the great and almighty Emperor could not have seen this coming.

I'm hoping that the Galactica crew will realise that Earth is a fractured planet, and hopefully they just don't ally with the USA as a default... at the very least they need to consider the other side(s) (i.e. German, Japanese, Russian, Neutral) sides of the story. If there are international negotiations for access to the Colonials, Australia could have a large hand to play - "You protect us from the Japanese, and we'll give you more than enough land for all of the survivors and then some". Australia thought of drawing a line horizontally across the continent from Brisbane and giving everything north of that to the Japanese when it looked like invasion was imminent... maybe they could do similar and give it to the Colonials?

Also further down the track, a good place for the story to go could be "Colonial presence brings an end to WW2. Colonials start arming nations of Earth to protect themselves against rebel cylons (that would still be out there). Tensions from WW2 still run under the surface... an incident happens which triggers WW3 but with 90s or near-Colonial tech.
waffenmac chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Wow fantastic chapter I am so glad you updated.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
keep up the great work
lord of misrule chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
this is a very good and original story. It could be made better though with more attention given to proof-reading;it will be more pleasant for readers to digest the contents of your prose if certain proof-reading steps could be taken. thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
It took awhile but I'm glad to read this update thanks can't wait to read more.
Matt chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Norinobu must have passed out after hitting the water. Coming to he ditched his parachute and looked for some sort of floatation device. During WWII Japanese pilots didn't use parachutes since they thought it was unmanly.
Kelso323 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
You definitely have my attention, can't wait to see where you take this from here...nice work.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »