Reviews for Not Another Crossover
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hahaha I love it. I found it funny and I was laughing, at least at the Bella parts. The Bella parts were funny. I like when she's reaped and Effie's like, "Wouldn't want to break your neck and die, dear," she said cheerily. "At least, not yet!" Oh, and "Poker. Faces. Everywhere." Too bad it was all just a dream though, except I wouldn't want Katniss to die. I wouldn't want her to stay in Forks though, either. Too bad she can't live somewhere normal, right? I had a dream once where I ended up like Bella and I woke up in Panem, Lol, but I wasn't Bella, and Clove killed me. Oh, and I wasn't as completely pathetic in the interview. Anyway, well done, Dee, I quite enjoyed this! 333 xoxo, Alice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Fabulous story! You did a great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It's Jazz. Said the review in your talk page. It was hilarious, and very well written. Katniss was just amazing in it. Bella had no emotion that much...which you can't argue, cause she never does really. Katniss reaction to actors, textbooks, novels were funny. :P It was...fantastic.
bxxchcraft chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was really good. And trust me, I picked up on all the little things you hid in there. ;)
19 | « Prev Page 1 2