Reviews for The Beginnings of a Bad Joke
Silimaira chapter 1 . 5/22
Dear,
You. Please keep writing this. I loved it when you started it, and guess what. My tastes have matured since then. And now I love it more. More people need to learn about these two canons - and specifically this fic. Please consider writing!
Pleads,
Me
AdelardRen chapter 13 . 3/24
I can't tell you how happy this story makes me.
I was contemplating how this cross-over would work; then I found your story.
It amuses me. I really enjoy the character interactions, and the characters are humorous without being completely absurd, which I appreciate greatly.
I really hope you finish this someday. I would love to read the rest of it.
mary lou chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
aaaahhhhhhh! where's the rest of it?!
Searchingforangels chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
You've got an incredible story going - pleeeease update?
AnnaLiseCompass chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This story is so interesting! I wish you would update it!
Nutmeg Loves Books chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
Is this story dead? ... I'm assuming it's dead.
anon chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
I love this story so much! two of my favorite stories. Please keep updating! The suspense is killing me!
Drag0nst0rm chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
Looking at the last update I don't have much hope but . . . Please update? It's been fantastic so far.
Katz4 chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
I've never heard of squires tale before, but this is soo good!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Please continue this.I love this idea and the chapters are fun.I'm asking you to continue this story,pleeeaaase!
Bob chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Please update! I love this fic.
Linorien chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Wait, no, I want more! Terrence and Merlin need to trade stories and secrets. Honestly, they are too similar. Please continue now that it is nearly summer.
TheLostPevensie chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
Hi! I am a huge fan of this story... are you ever going to update again? Because that would be marvelous. I actually found it when I was looking for Squire's Tale fanfics, and now I want to watch Merlin because of it. So congratulations for getting me into yet another universe!
Much love and hope for updates,
Raven
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
More? Please? There are so few squires tale fics (crossover or otherwise), and this one is so good. Please, please finish it!
Kalnya chapter 7 . 6/30/2013