Reviews for The Beginnings of a Bad Joke
Katz4 chapter 13 . 2/18
I've never heard of squires tale before, but this is soo good!
Please continue this.I love this idea and the chapters are fun.I'm asking you to continue this story,pleeeaaase!
Bob chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Please update! I love this fic.
Linorien chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Wait, no, I want more! Terrence and Merlin need to trade stories and secrets. Honestly, they are too similar. Please continue now that it is nearly summer.
Ravenmaid16 chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
Hi! I am a huge fan of this story... are you ever going to update again? Because that would be marvelous. I actually found it when I was looking for Squire's Tale fanfics, and now I want to watch Merlin because of it. So congratulations for getting me into yet another universe!
Much love and hope for updates,
Raven
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
More? Please? There are so few squires tale fics (crossover or otherwise), and this one is so good. Please, please finish it!
Kalnya chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Camelot without MAGIC?!
Kalnya chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Just saying, you should add Lynet (Gahieras' wife from Squire's Tales)
Kalnya chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Great world crossing.
Kalnya chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Awesome! I don't know what merlin series this is, but still, AWESOME!

(I found it under Squire's Tales)
Bethany chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
Please, please keep writing this: it is so fantastic
Bethany chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
You are right, you really shouldn't've, but it is just too funny to stop now! I love it!
Reviewer chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
I really like your story, and I hope you continue it.
vanarian chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
AHH! Mind blown... this is hilarious! Please, please update this! I know it's been a while, but it's so good. And.. bahahahaha! Arthur is probably so confused right now!

Silly silly Gawain. He should know better than to tell people things like that. *shakes head* Is King Arthur (The SQ one) going to find out anything about Terence? I hope so!

-vanarian