Reviews for Wall E the Cyborg
Kamen Rider Zodiac chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
This story is wonderful! I've always loved the movie Wall-E and grew more love for it when humanized fan-art began to appear, and you've successfully combined them both into a beautiful combination! Thank you so much!
J chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Beautifully done!
Nice work.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
I loved this fic this fic maybe better than the orginal film I hope you may make a sequel to it some day it was wonderful
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
OH no poor Wall E hope they save him.

plus they finay defeacted Auto yay.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
awsome chapter ove the eve and walle moments its awsome
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Uh oh auto shows his true colours hope our heros will be able to stop him and save the plant and return to earth.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
love this chapter so fuuny

I like when the captain says "They can grow things like Pizza."

makes me laugh any time.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I dong trust the Auto never trust the second in command with a villan look you know they are trouble. I will contnue to read this tommorow I really love aus.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
awww I love eve and Wall e. They are so cute. This is so wonderful I love this fic great job Rojoneo this is awsome.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I like this Wall E he is cool I mean it he can fully talk he can swear plus I like how he has compariseens to the original Walle he looks like awsome robot.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I like that that people get ideas from art thats a cool thing to do plus Walle would make a cool cyborg could you email me a pic of Walle as a Cyborg?
TimberlineWolf chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
this sir, was a wonderful adaptation
CyanJames2819 chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Awesome story you did. Keep on writing.
Blank Personality chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Is it okay if I adopt the idea? I'm just a budding writer right now, and I need your permission to borrow the idea. Please?

-Blank Personality
DAfan chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I hope you know the roach's real name is Hal