Reviews for The Reckless Dating Scene
cinderella9056 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
great story I hope you continue Nick and Sara are my favorite couple on CSI thanks for writing them this is really good
RosePetal7 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Aww omg that was too sweet! I could see this happening if this were to play out. I always thought Nick and Sara looked like the best couple. More!
blueberry24 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
awww they are so cute
jdcocoagirl chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
love it, bit cheesy but not overly. i like how nick followed her to explain the situation. i'm hoping for a fluffy chapter next.
Not-Charli chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
awwww *sigh* cute!
RosePetal7 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Ahhh more more more! :)
Mma63 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Glad you updated. Can't imagine their surprise when they finaly meet at Valentino. Howmeach one will react? But please, update faster.
Shadowchaser56 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
this is awesome... i can't help smiling thinking about their reactions when they figure out it's each other... :DDDDD
blueberry24 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Awwww i cant wait till the next chapter
charlibubble chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
ooo I wonder ... lol Im excited about the big meeting! its gonna be gooood! :)
jdcocoagirl chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
this is interesting and i like how sara answers the question yet she did not ask him and i can't wait how they will react when they met each other update soon.
jdcocoagirl chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
so cute i like the parting words of nick. and i'm confused with the line "amusing the worst in people" maybe you mean assuming? anyway update soon.
charlibubble chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
awwwwww Nick is too cute :)
RosePetal7 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Just based on his advice Nick is a great match for Sara. But we already knew that ;) Will be awaiting more!
BensidySVU chapter 4 . 7/21/2012