Reviews for Ram, Expanded: Systems Check
EndlessMidnightSky chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love expanded scenes. Especially expanded scenes of films because then you get more of an insight to the characters rather than just the dialogue. And this is just brilliant. I really like how you've defined Crom more than the film did, giving him more of a personality. Also the reasons behind why Ram started talking to him in the fist place.
And that "Hey Tron, you've got yourself a fan here. Let 'im know you're not dead, will ya?" made me grin. It's EXACTLY the sort of thing I can see Ram saying.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awesome story. Glad Ram got his spirit back.
KaitlinDragon chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow, I really liked what you brought out in Ram in this one. You seem to be establishing him as finding new strength when he- and those around him- needs it the most.
After all he's been through, he's still the nice guy, even as he's forced to become a toughened warrior, giving others hope despite his own doubts. It's totally in-character for Ram and you write it very well.
Interesting development in him as character, and that last bit where the Reds begin to meet the real Ram- bane of their existence to be- was perfect and really showed how he's getting his footing back after Seven Firsts.