Reviews for The Empty Flat
SassyFrassKerr chapter 3 . 3/1
Very interesting so far. Would love to see an update.
TaraAmy87 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Darn, I wish that this gets updated soon. I absolutely love it.
And I really want Rose to meet up with Jack again! I love their friendship!
BadTimeWolf chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
It's been two years, and yet I still hope this story will get updated! What a cliffhanger to leave it on a honestly! I really wanted to see what happens when Sarah Jane realises that Jack and Rose know each other (I love the relationship between Rose and Jack!). And poor John! And I wonder what would happen if/when you brought Sherlock back into play :)
I find it quite interesting that you've set it I'm the same universe as the Doctor - in my canon, I see Sherlock as another parallel universe. But the way you written in just works! I love so many of your stories - I'm a big fan of the Long and Winding Road, as we as The Scenic Route! You're a fantastic writer, and it shows in each of your stories!
Hoping that there will be updates again,
BadTimeWolf
appleheaven25 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHH! Why aren't you updating this story anymore?
green eyes and blond girls chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Update!
Toraffles chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Please, please please please tell me that you're going to continue this?
RandomWolf121 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
This is awesome. Like, really really awesome. I look forward to more!
Equality4Puppies chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Please please please continue this story! It's amazing!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I can't wait to read more.
communistbabe chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
It's amazing and I'm totally I'm love .. Post more chapters
mugglesque chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Oh my god! Please, please oh please, update this, because I'm literally hanging on the edge of my seat and I want to read more of this. I need to read more!
Please! I love this fic so very much!
Midnight Lady chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Wow, wow, WOW! Amazing story! Please, post again soon!

(And yay for Jack!)
A Reader chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Hi, I'm a reader! -COUGHS REALLY LOUDLY TO REMIND YOU THAT I AND OTHER READERS ARE STILL HERE- I noticed this hasn't been updated since June, and I believe that should change, because this story is really quite excellent.
nadrixam chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
This is so exciting! Please continue, and soon! Also, I adore Sarah Jane and I can't wait to see Jack. :)
justthelittlethings chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I hope you continue this love, it's quite brilliantly written and oh so much fun
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »