Reviews for The Empty Flat
green eyes and blond girls chapter 3 . 2/3
Update!
Geniusly-Unique chapter 3 . 1/15
Please, please please please tell me that you're going to continue this?
RandomWolf121 chapter 3 . 1/15
This is awesome. Like, really really awesome. I look forward to more!
Equality4Puppies chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Please please please continue this story! It's amazing!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I can't wait to read more.
vivianaguerreroi3 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
It's amazing and I'm totally I'm love .. Post more chapters
mugglesque chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Oh my god! Please, please oh please, update this, because I'm literally hanging on the edge of my seat and I want to read more of this. I need to read more!
Please! I love this fic so very much!
Midnight Lady chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Wow, wow, WOW! Amazing story! Please, post again soon!

(And yay for Jack!)
A Reader chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Hi, I'm a reader! -COUGHS REALLY LOUDLY TO REMIND YOU THAT I AND OTHER READERS ARE STILL HERE- I noticed this hasn't been updated since June, and I believe that should change, because this story is really quite excellent.
nadrixam chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
This is so exciting! Please continue, and soon! Also, I adore Sarah Jane and I can't wait to see Jack. :)
justthelittlethings chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I hope you continue this love, it's quite brilliantly written and oh so much fun
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
I need the next chapter now. This is amazing.
Kage Kyuubi no Kitsune chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
This is absolutely fantastic! It's one of the most interesting stories I've read in quite sometime. Extremely unique!
LJ515 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Holy heck, HOW did I miss the fact that you posted chapter three of this?! This is hands down one of my top 3 favorite fics so imagine my surprise that I missed it. I blame it on the fact that you have so many other awesome fics that distract me.
Anyway, this chapter totally rocked. The pace really picked up and you answered roughly 60% of my questions thus far, so kudos on that. I adore that you brought Sarah Jane into this and the balance that her character offers as counterpoint to John is amazing. I honestly think I may have, slightly, squealed aloud when Sarah Jane was referring her to none other than my favorite Captain. I swear, just when I'm sure it can't get better it does. I can't wait to sees how that reunion plays out. Poor John's head might explode.
I really look forward to more, regardless of how long it takes to get. Although, I may have to brush up on my cyber stalking skills to ensure I don't miss the next chapter.
Funkitated chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Wow, I bet John sure has a bone to pick with Mycroft down. This is a beautiful story. Your John and Rose are a nice match up. I really look forward to more. It is awesome!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »