Reviews for Don't Tease Me
JL82 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Re the 'sexting"...they should know by now that the NSA...or the British equivalent...or somebody, can probably see that. In Sherlock's case, perhaps literally "Big Brother."

Was this supposed to be a first-time?
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was amazing! Really good job...really good.
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow, photos taking sexting to a whole new level...i gotta say it. Watson has epic self control ;)
White Widow chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
What put me out a bit was you really having to use the word "swag" in here. The story could've been done without it... But it's a good story none the less.
Puggle chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That is a really great piece. Thank you so much for sharing I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
.GOD. So Yummy!
any-otp-will-do chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow, this is incredible! I love reading longer pieces like this, though it's a pity because I can't seem to manage it myself. This was great, especially because I imagined Sherlock with his feet dangling out of a tub. Keep it up!
lapinsinge chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Mmm... hot _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
hot, v funny and damn John is a minx when (ahem) stirred...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is excellent. At first, it was kind of slow, but it definitely got moving later(if you know what I mean). I would give it a 4 out of 5 stars. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sexy. Bloody fucking sexy, in fact. Hot damn. MORE MORE MOOOOOAAARRRRR.
MrsCumberbatch chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It was a picture of Sherlock's perfect and fully hard cock, some pre come glistening on its tip. Oh god, the beautiful bastard, thought John to which his own cock responded with an angry throb.

That was SO hot, and SO good. The mental image was SO nice haha!

I really liked this, hope you can continue? You're a very skilled writer, you know! And the smutty parts were good :)

I'd like to read more!