Reviews for Redemption
too-much-inspiration chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
It is always nice to see a bit of closure for some of these more minor characters. I doubt they would have been at the Boiling Rock specifically, but otherwise, nicely written little story.
matthew.vaughan.9237 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I really like this story. I got a kick out of the marble reference, the writing of this story is wonderful.
rana2001 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Is this going to be continued?
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
0oh great story so far!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
(i'm bandgeek112 from deviantart, by the way :D )

.heart.

You SERIOUSLY don't need to worry about the characters being OOC. You got them spot on! I could hear all their voices in my head, saying the words that you gave them. I could see everything happening in my mind's eye. BRAVA, because not many people can make that happen to me.

FANTASTIC! I loved this :D
Kimjuni2 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
nice, i love it, great job!
GeneGennevieve chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
AHHHH the marble trick :)
Teeny chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Σ(・・;)*le drops IPod*

That is the amazingist chapter of all fricken chapters of all Fan freken fiction!
Somariel chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Nice chapter. I like how Lee was able to realize that he had been hating Zuko simply *because* Zuko was Fire Nation.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
the suspense is killing me! I can't wait for Zuko and Lee to meet again
Somariel chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Great chapter. I can totally see Zuko worrying like this over the upcoming meeting.
The Dark Door chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Very cool I like the way you are building Zuko but just a quick piece of advice, don't make him a depressed little whiner. It won't sit well with some readers and is a little out of character for him. But I do like you showing his human side.

As always cookies for continuation!
Ninja Chick 711 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Epic! You should make a whole series of these of Zuzu going to different villages around the whole ("flat") world... And apologizing for all the distruction he caused! It would be pretty awesome(_)ゞ
Ninja Chick 711 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Sweetness
Can't wait to read the next chapter(_)
RandomPow3r chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Ive been following since this started (been to lazy to review sorry) and it is really good. Im looking forwards to your next updaye