Reviews for Sluggish Memory
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Aww...
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
I like the idea that Slughorn had hoped Lily and Snape would grow closer. And it is quite curious that he never mentioned to Harry, directly or indirectly, that they had been friends. Well done!
Grunt chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I love Slughorn for keeping the picture!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Oh I loved, loved, loved this. *mentally begins playing Halo by Beyonce* It was just perfect. The final moment, with them leaning on each other went straight to the special place in my heart reserved for Snily!
I have an account here, just too lazy to log in. Try my story Lilies Do Bite ;)
HazeLilyBluera chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Aww that's so sweet I wish there was more
Jocelyn chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
That killed me :'( Nothing could possibly stop the sorrow, as I think of what could have happened between Severus and Lily. Thank you so much for this, i needed that!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Ah yes, for Harry it's always horrible when he see his professor. Especially considering the memory that he saw in his own fifth year. After all, he probably hates being reminded of what a wonderful person {sarcasm} his father and the Marauders were, too.

After all, Snape isn't supposed to be human. How could Harry hate him so much if he was?
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Good story
FalconLux chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
interesting
VaticanCameoed chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Aww so cute. and sad. Love it.
Samantha Smith chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I think tis story was very good! It's good to start out slow, but I was thinking that maybe you could do chapters, and make it into a story! You're a very good writer (better than I am!)
2BeRini chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
this one shot is sweet. and the fact that Slughorn couldn't remember Severus' name (despite him being part of the first potions pair that got Felix Filicus correct) is fishy. what's even more interesting is the fact that Slughorn thought that Lily and Severus would have been more than best friends and the fact that they ended up not being so was distasteful to him. i'm hoping that you will expand on this idea later.

great story!
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
FANGIRLSQUEEOFDOOM!
This. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAMON!WHY IS THIS NOT CANON -dies a little inside- Amazing job! Yemen though it was short you managed to capture their characters so beautifully. My feels...my cries for Sev and Lily...
Keep up the fantastic work!
-moony
Con Moto chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Great job! I really enjoyed this.
flame55 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
this is great can't wait for more