Reviews for The Darkest of Fairy Tales
Rochir chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
I really like this retelling - I hope you intend to continue. :)
LightningBolt21 chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Not to sound like a nag, but are you going to update son :)
ella-spella chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
good so far
LightningBolt21 chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
So, is there a chance for another update?
Amasayda chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
This is a truly amazing story ... and I'd love to see this one with another update! :-) This is simply too good to be left unfinished!

Take care,
K.
LightningBolt21 chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
So, are you planing to update soon?
dadby chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
Wow this story is great! Cant wait for more! S/E FOREVER!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Very interesting and unique telling. I'm looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Hi, well all I can say is wow.

I grew up with the story of Snow White, so as I've gotten older its nice too see my favorite fairy-tales charters have more depth to them. Can't wait for an update and see what the fields of coal have in store for Snow and the Huntsmen.
Grace chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
It is going great I just starts reading and didn't stop till the end thus far! Please oh please post a new whole bunch! May the writing gods smile upon u and give u ideas. Use ur muse wisely!:D it must be a good one
AmberRedRose chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Sorry I'm a bit too lazy to log in but this story keeps getting better and better every chapter! Please continue keepIn up the great work and I'll be waiting for a new update! xoxo
LenaLove95 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter! I love it. I'm a little worried by what william will do when he sees eric and snow again. He clearly has some anger issues or something storming around ordering people then pretending to be all nice and happy when he notices snow is watching.
I love that snow and eric are starting to get to know each other more especially them sharing their pasts. Will we ever find out who snow's grandmother was or is she just some trusted maid or something?
Its too bad all their food rotted... Is that one of this creepy warning? Its probably gonna take up some time for them to go find more food.
I don't know what the fields of coal is but I'm excited! Thanks for the update! :)
PS chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
intriguing - wish for an update!
LOOLZ chapter 10 . 9/7/2012