Reviews for The 223rd Hunger Games: Trapped
Katrace chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Ooooh, the bloodbath! It seems like six people isn't a lot of deaths, but I'm morbid. My favorite perspective was probably Oliver's. I love Careers that don't fit the stereotype. I enjoyed your eulogies, and some of them were actually pretty funny. *coughJovancough*. You've improved a lot from what I can see, and I'm ├╝ber-excited to see how you write now. ;)
Katrace chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I heard you were an awesome author, so I decided to start your series from the beginning (I just finished the first one). I really like your writing, and it's extremely addicting. You set up a good and efficient reaping system. But there's something that's been in my brain since the D3 reapings...

...You totally made an Oliver and Company reference, and I LOVE it! A little Disney doesn't hurt. ;)
CareerLover chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
This is a really good story! So glad that a career is victor.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
I loved the book it was so good and intriguing! Each chapter just made you want to read more ! I loved it ! One thing I wasn't so happy with was the victor I really wanted vivan , aria , Aqua , or Briton or Daniella to win but then I liked ended up liking it so it's all good :) but that was one of the best books I've read on here ! You're a great author all your ideas, I'm just sayin if the hunger games were real I would make you head Gamemaker ! Loved it ! :)
Insanitywriter chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
... I like Crescent and Sonny, they're awesome!... I LOVE Ethan... He stood up for nwhat he believed in and didn't back down... Though he didn't exactly love his parents, which is exactly why I think a relationship is stupid... And again, I DONT like Memory... At all... And she's just wrong... Completely wrong
Insanitywriter chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
O.o... I'm sad it wasn't Ollie... But I'm glad it was Ethan... In a way... Though he's been through so much shyt... He doesnt realize it yet but he's gonna feel guilty for all 23... 24 if you include his sister the Mutt... I admire Ella and Amy... Their deaths were brave and symbolic... I weep for Ollie... For being pulled to death by his fellow tributes for the Capitol's sick games and knowing that the last thing on his mind was the fact that their would be no one to mourn him... WELL I MOURN YOU OLLIE!... I worry for Ethy... He too died in those Games
Insanitywriter chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
O.O *Kyric Enters* Ky- Angelz is in tear induced shock at the moment so she is not able to comment... All we can say is DAYUM LAVENDER!
Insanitywriter chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
OH MY GOSH! ... If Zink dies then their will be no Female careers left!... I already knew Oliver was going to win... Even if he's inexperienced I want him to win the games.. And I was all over the place with Aqua and Ella, but I knew Aqua couldn't do it, she'd already been forced to kill one child, she wasn't going to let the capital do it again...
Insanitywriter chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
God that was horrible ... I seriously couldn't deal with that... I really did think Danni had killed Briton... But I was kind of realized trhatnshe didn't... Is it bad I was glad Moth died? She was too boring ... Gooosshh Aria's Death was the WORST! She thought it was her baby! How could you possibly kill your own child!?... Wait don't answer that... *Glances over at Oliver* I'm just saying this chapter was supere fuccked up, but it fueled my much needed bloodlust because my tributes will also be facing their deepest fear... Tehehe, that's the name of the game... Well actually not really.,.. Its A Dream I Dream, but that's beside the point.. It's all about nightmares xD
Insanitywriter chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
... I forgot about Moth and Emmett... There kinda boring... But NNNOOOO MAGGIE WWWHHYYY?! o.o... ... I agree with the game makers BRING ON THE BLOOD!
Insanitywriter chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Omg! Are you trying to kill me?! I barely lived through Ben's death (I'm being quite litteral... But for different reasons,,,,,) That shyt was CRAZY! but you healed it with Ethy and Aqua's crazy xD
Insanitywriter chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
My mind is RAGING! There's so many feels rolling around its not even funny! ... Uuuuuggghhh I LOVED Jordan and then you went and killed him off! And then the dayum plot twist with V liking Briton (who's soooooo about to get it from Danni!) And gggaahhh District 1 is kinda stupid... No offense just facts, but I knew Zink's hair was gonna get cut... I'm sooo confused about Magnus o.o... I thought she took his stuff and then he woke up and got a new coat... He's still out?.. Ooohh... XD never mind I underatand now o.o
Insanitywriter chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
I was super shocked that October died! It was pretty wicked though o.o... Smh I feel bad for Ollie, but worse for Aria because I'm pretty sure she just lost that baby o.o
Insanitywriter chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
I love the blood bath!... But I had to face palm at the "parting words"... REALLY?! Smh.. I can't ... I literally cried when Chase died! Aarruugghh... Crazyass pyro... Reminded me of one of my characters...
grandvizier527 chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Here are my thoughts on Ethan being the Victor: Seeing him feeling so claustrophobic is really reminiscent of a soldier with PTSD (except the reason he's afraid of enclosed spaces is probably because of the arena being that way). It's like he's a soldier that's come back from a war to find that he looks at everything much differently now. The faces of the tributes close to him will never leave his mind. Like his sister, their corpses will haunt him for the rest of his life.

The thing is, I'm perfectly alright with him wining. Other people obviously wanted it differently, and Ethan seemed to not have much of a personality sometimes, but I think he just had an aloof nature. His interactions with Aqua show that he has a soft side to his personality, but that it's been suppressed because of the tragedy in his life. And he's also not a cold-blooded killing machine, either. Like Vivian, he was a Career in body but not a Career in spirit, and that will never change now that his Games are over. I don't see why people are so upset with him winning. Probably because he was a Career and they thought it was too predictable, or they wanted one of the girls to win. I probably would have thought that, too, but since I knew the outcome beforehand it helped me be more objective.

The only things wrong with this epilogue was the fact that Memory was being a really inconsiderate bitch (you'd think she'd have some sympathy for a fellow traumatized Victor, plus Ethan didn't kill Danielle or Briton!) and how he went to District 1 and said it was easy to get through. I THINK ZINK'S FAMILY WOULD BEG TO DIFFER! But that was probably just a mistake on your part that can be fixed if you ever read this review.

Overall, this Hunger Games was EXCELLENT! It was even more well-written then your last one, and I feel like more characters got to be involved and had their personalities explored than last time. The boys weren't quite on the same level of personality as the girls but they still played major roles in the story. The arena design and the mutts were very innovate and original, too! And the duels! THOSE WERE SO AWESOME!

Another thing about the Games that made it so unique were all the sympathetic characters. For the first time in my weeks of reading SYOTs, I've finally found a Games with no villain (aside from the Capitol of course). All the characters focused on (too many to name here) had some sort of likability or determination or some sort of good qualities. The fact that there was no true villain is great and makes this Hunger Games even better than your last. I don't see why you think it's one of your worst! Was it because reviewers were upset that Zink/Vivian/Oliver/Danielle/Aria/Ben/Ella/Zoe/Amy died? If so then they should just get over the fact that their favorite didn't win. It's the Hunger Games. The only real winner is the Capitol, sadly.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »