Reviews for The 225th Hunger Games: Bloodshed
WizardDemigodGladerGatekeeper chapter 36 . 6/7
Latecomer here! I was going through SYOTs and came upon yours. IT IS AN AMAZING STORY OHMYGODS I CANT EVEN SAY. I'll be honest, i didnt want Rouge to win, but your story was still incredible. I was initially rooting for Dusk (He was one of my favourite OCs of all time, and that is seriously saying something.) And when he died i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Then i was rooting for Neal, cuz he was my second favourite, and then he died. After that, i did want Rouge to win, i suppose. I loved how you illustrated everything so well. All in all, one of the best fics i've ever read. :))))
Bookieworm04 chapter 37 . 2/19
Oops i accidentally sent that review before completing and editing it. My apologies. Pretty much all i was going to say after was that it gets a little predictable when you give the crazy characters premature deaths without fulfilling their potential. I had alot of fun reading this story however and i read the 226th games and will write a review for that aswell. If i can muster up the motivation, I'll review the 222nd and 223rd aswell.
Bookieworm04 chapter 38 . 2/19
Hello, so i was able to finish this story in like uhmm 2 days i think, so i decided to drop a review. I read the 222nd and the 223rd games but i decided not to post a review for those mostly because of laziness. Anyways this story was huge step up from the other stories. I liked the the two others before this aswell but this piece of work was when you truly started to shine and expand your ideas. The arena was an amazing and original and the human mutts aswell as the fantasy like mutts such as the witch and the doll were very great aswell. You did a great job shifting from character to character and i loved how you threw in some very funny moments aswell. I did have a few issues however such as character development. It seemed like Rouge was the spotlight of this story. It just always seemed like she overshadowed everyone, and don't get me wrong you developed every character very well but it just felt like you made Rogue a priority over the others. Also I'll be honest...i saw Rogue winning these games from miles away, she was just given too much attention and it didn't help how she racked up an almost comically crazy high killcount aswell. It was very clear she was going to win after the...moment she had with Link. i knew she would win and discover she was pregnant but i did enjoy reading about her life at home and how her home life problems were resolved and also how she interacted with her family. Anothet issue i had was the male character development. compared to females, the males felt a bit bland. I noticed this in the first two stories aswell. Especially the 222nd games. I think the final 7 or 8 tributes in that story were all female since alot of the guys were poorly developed and killed off very quickly. This seems to be a small issue that you have to this day. you improved on the male character development in the 226th hunger games but this is still something that should be improved on more as the males always seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to character development in your stories. Also one other issue was the the psychopath being killed early. I noticed you did this in the 226th games when you killed Lucian. He lasted for a while actually but i think he should've stuck around for a little to add more suspense to the overall story ad the crazies are just so unpredictable. I was shocked at how fast Saturn died. You built him up so well, with torturing tributes and eating a freaking eyeball then it just all goes to a waste when he just suddenly dies. I felt there was mkremore development and fun to be had with him. It was a great shock value killing such a psychopwhen you do it in your other story
Katrace chapter 38 . 1/16
Katrace chapter 24 . 1/11
I thought Saturn was going to be victor! I literally thought that would happen. D: But I guess not... He was your sadist in the Games (chewing on an eyeball, what the actual hell?), but he was SO AWESOME! He was my favorite Career.
Insanitywriter chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
This Game is so Twisted... I was going to go to bed after I read this but now I can't.. .
Insanitywriter chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
OMFG IM DONE! Ophelia is Boss, end of discussion
Insanitywriter chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
These tributes are fanfuckingtabulous! XD I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Tehe, I laughed at how dyslexic was spelled wrong o.o... I understand your pain Vijay!... Well not exactly... Mind its that bad o.o... You just have to force your self to work on it o.o...

In God We Trust
Insanitywriter chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Well damnn... I liked Raylin
Insanitywriter chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
LINK! XD I likes em! the twist with being betrothed at 16 was quiteinteresting as well
Insanitywriter chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Hhmmm... The twist was very interesting o.o but a very strange coincidence o.o
Insanitywriter chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
They're interesting... OK, just OK though o.o... But Hali was soooooo cute! XD
Insanitywriter chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
WHAT?! I THOUGHT CRESCENT HAD THE DISEASE!... -_- What did they do to get Sonny killed?! O.o... I like the tributes o.o, a lot... The... Unforetuanmtely I feel like since Ethan won last yr you won't let them... . ick... We shall see!
thenightwolf12 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
but i also wanted to add that whole gory scene with conium and jute was so awesome, it was one of the best scenes you ever wrote in a story.
thenightwolf12 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
i knew rouge was going to win, you made it so obvious, you developed her much better than the other characters, and why did solder have to die in the bloodbath? he had serious potential, you couldve killed hali instead she basically did nothing but kill a mentally challenged girl