Reviews for My Destiny
GDeNofa chapter 2 . 3/3
This is being written very well. It's at a good pace and the first person perceptive is believable which can be hard to achieve.
EnderNadra chapter 6 . 2/8
I love it! Please continue as soon as possible! I LOVE IT! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Sk8r boi chapter 6 . 1/25
The combination of narrative with dialog is just awesome in this update! It was interesting how the creatures created by the fabrication machine were living now that it was gone.
Sk8r boi chapter 1 . 1/25
A poignant update, from 10's viewpoint, to the continuing story of the stitchpunks.
Moving first person narrative, with excellent (as usual) dialog to move the story forward.
I loved it, though it made me a little sad that 9 and 7 both had issues, and 9's are still going on.
9 fan chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
THIS STORY IS SMASHING! Remember to never give! And god bless you!
9 fan chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
I hope they find 9, and by the way, keep up the good work my friend! :) And god be with you!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Your not gonna have a lot of people reading your story if you just have 5 chapters you have a pretty interested crowd. Lack of interest would be 20 chapters and 5 reviews. Also the fact that you discontinued this dosent bode well with any interested reader.
Devil's Spawn chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
LuluCalliope chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Well, I don't mind chapters taking a while to long as, um, you update kind of SOON. HINT HINT.

Seriously, though. High school is such a pain in the ass. I totally understand that. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye out for updates.
LuluCalliope chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I laughed out loud at the last sentence. "I told you not to tell me that."

Oh, yay, 1 and 6 are alive! *does happy dance around the room* 1 is actually my personal favorite...he's the most interesting out of all the Stitchpunks!
LuluCalliope chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Oh, a short chapter is okay every once in a while. But it's awesome that 8 is alive! Wow, he's using words that have more than two syllables! That's impressive!
LuluCalliope chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
YAY, 2 is alive! I love 2!

Oh, you gave 3 and 4 genders! That's cool! It always bothered me in the movie that we never knew their genders, just that they were children.
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh, it's okay if things didn't turn out the way you thought you would. That's part of being an author! Anyway, you're off to a great start!

Now, some notes and answers to your probably can't PM Cel because the author doesn't want the PM option to be a part of her account. Sometimes authors turn that option off when they decide to leave the fan fiction community because you cannot delete your FF account.

Anyway, this is excellent! Very impressive! I like how 10 seems more feminine than 7 because of the skirt. I always thought that the scientist should have a more nurturing part of him. (Also, here's a little secret: EVERYBODY has an inner teen girl and an inner frat boy. I wonder which of the Stitchpunks show those characteristics?)
Athena Eudialyte Vewlpoer chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Yay, update! I don't care that it takes you a while to write the chapters they're good writings either way. :)

I'm glad 6 is okay (he's my favorite)

Maybe she came across the river over another bridge or a tree, fallen power line pole, building, or maybe the machine made a make shift one to get across... IDK All I know is that the machine got across the river in the movie with the bridge out. Hope I helped.
Flutepiccy chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Hey, nice story! It seems a little script-like (as in a play), but that's not a bad thing! Did you get the "I asked you not to tell me" from the 1960's series Get Smart? If you did, give yourself bonus points in the comedy department :)