Reviews for My destiny
9 fan chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
THIS STORY IS SMASHING! Remember to never give! And god bless you!
9 fan chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
I hope they find 9, and by the way, keep up the good work my friend! :) And god be with you!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Your not gonna have a lot of people reading your story if you just have 5 chapters you have a pretty interested crowd. Lack of interest would be 20 chapters and 5 reviews. Also the fact that you discontinued this dosent bode well with any interested reader.
Devil's Spawn chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
LuluCalliope chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Well, I don't mind chapters taking a while to long as, um, you update kind of SOON. HINT HINT.

Seriously, though. High school is such a pain in the ass. I totally understand that. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye out for updates.
LuluCalliope chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I laughed out loud at the last sentence. "I told you not to tell me that."

Oh, yay, 1 and 6 are alive! *does happy dance around the room* 1 is actually my personal favorite...he's the most interesting out of all the Stitchpunks!
LuluCalliope chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Oh, a short chapter is okay every once in a while. But it's awesome that 8 is alive! Wow, he's using words that have more than two syllables! That's impressive!
LuluCalliope chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
YAY, 2 is alive! I love 2!

Oh, you gave 3 and 4 genders! That's cool! It always bothered me in the movie that we never knew their genders, just that they were children.
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh, it's okay if things didn't turn out the way you thought you would. That's part of being an author! Anyway, you're off to a great start!

Now, some notes and answers to your probably can't PM Cel because the author doesn't want the PM option to be a part of her account. Sometimes authors turn that option off when they decide to leave the fan fiction community because you cannot delete your FF account.

Anyway, this is excellent! Very impressive! I like how 10 seems more feminine than 7 because of the skirt. I always thought that the scientist should have a more nurturing part of him. (Also, here's a little secret: EVERYBODY has an inner teen girl and an inner frat boy. I wonder which of the Stitchpunks show those characteristics?)
Athena Eudialyte Vewlpoer chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Yay, update! I don't care that it takes you a while to write the chapters they're good writings either way. :)

I'm glad 6 is okay (he's my favorite)

Maybe she came across the river over another bridge or a tree, fallen power line pole, building, or maybe the machine made a make shift one to get across... IDK All I know is that the machine got across the river in the movie with the bridge out. Hope I helped.
Flutepiccy chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Hey, nice story! It seems a little script-like (as in a play), but that's not a bad thing! Did you get the "I asked you not to tell me" from the 1960's series Get Smart? If you did, give yourself bonus points in the comedy department :)
Sk8r Boi chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Poor 1! The tone of this chapter matches some of the earlier ones in being very dark, not that it's a problem, just I feel so much fear and concern for all the stichpunks.
The descriptions of the scenes really paint a picture for me, stark as it is. The world seems very real as you both outline what it looks like and as the characters interact. Thank you for the chapter!
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Lol "I asked you not to tell me that." I love that line! Of course you still have readers! Just as long as you don't give up on this story
Athena Eudialyte Vewlpoer chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
YES! :-D They're alive! Injured, but alive!

I love the story so far. You are a great writing.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. I hope you update soon.
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Arrggh! Please update soon! 10 is awesome!