Reviews for A Rainbow in the Dark
channe chapter 29 . 10/5
absolutely love this fanfiction but when will chapter 30 be done
staar chapter 29 . 9/16
OMG can you put Dubbledick in a home for nuts ! and James can go to...
Kiochii chapter 29 . 9/14
Cliffhangers are evil translation your evil for it! Not that it’s isnt fun to do cliffhangers lol great chapter looking forward to the next one.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 29 . 9/4
OOo this definitely sits in my top 10 and has rightfully earned its place in my C2, Grippers. Well done!
Savanna chapter 29 . 9/2
Get Dumbledore kicked out,stoupid old goat!
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 2 . 9/2
I think my heart is about to burst! I love it!
bkerrmom1 chapter 29 . 8/27
I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
Latarra chapter 1 . 8/23
Fantastic! I look forward to more!
Comander of the Cards chapter 29 . 8/20
I hope you update soon!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 29 . 8/9
I was excited to read the next chapter. You did not disappoint. looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it up.
Miriam1 chapter 29 . 8/7
It appears to me that Albus and James aren't dealing well with the fact that they have become irrelevant. Oddly, Amber seems to be of airhead stock, who will fawn on James the way he wishes to be.

It is truly sad that James cannot see that his abusive ways turned Lily and Harry off. It is also sad that Dumbledore can't see that Harry is uniting friends from all four Houses, and they are studying well.

I look forward to reading your next installment.

Sincerely,
Miriam
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 8/6
Yes, destroying Tom Riddle Sr.'s bones is a very good idea indeed.

It sounds like Lily will enjoy her second wedding more than her first, knowing that her sister will be at her side this time around.

And I love hearing about all the food (but only after supper, as otherwise it would make me too hungry).
Kurama159 chapter 29 . 8/4
Hi. Will lily do tests on the dursleys to find out if they were under a spell from dumbles yo mistreat harry; if they were how did they suddenly become nicer? Will mrs Figg be put on trial for... um I dont know the technical term but she had to have known harry was being mistreated and did nothing so will she get in trouble?
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 8/4
Wow, this is well written and good for Severus in taking Harry! Harry needs a good family for sure to live with.
sjrodgers23 chapter 29 . 8/4
Something needs to be done to get Dumberdore out of the hopefully something can be done to you for the update and am waiting for more
1,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »