Reviews for A Rainbow in the Dark
crafter43 chapter 28 . 5/23
I do so love this story, I did note that it has been a little over a year since you were able to update, and while I know the constraints of RL are hectic and such, I truly hope you have not abandoned this FF. It is a great story and I am so looking forward to see what you have planned for Peter getting what he deserves and also Dumbles, Potter, and Sirius, I usually am not a fan of bad charactering James and Sirius but DANG you have done so well it is truly enjoyable to read. Well here's hoping your muse reawakens and you have the chance to complete this wonderful story.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 1 . 4/1
Oh please continue! Such a wonderful story. Normally I only read the cannon compliant, I am over the moon that I started this book. I love the whole story. please don't abandon!
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 3/28
Awww...how sweet! I'm glad that Severus has all the rings he needs now (though Lily might think he needs a gold band to go with her own rings).

And when the Sorting Hat tells you off, you know you have messed up!
English Major chapter 1 . 3/21
Great start to your story. I am looking forward to seeing where you take it. However, your English skills need some strict attention. One cat: cat. More than one cat: cats (NOT cat's). One Potter: Potter. More than one Potter: Potters (NOT Potter's). There are NO apostrophes in pluralizations. Dursleys, Ravenclaws, dunderheads, all plural and not possessive. This is Primary School English you need to review. Belonging to one Potter: Potter's. Belonging to more than one Potter: Potters' (or Potters's). The possessive requires an apostrophe (with a few exceptions: his, hers, ours and theirs).

Keep writing! You can only improve if you know what you are doing wrong. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Comander of the Cards chapter 28 . 3/5
When will the next chapter be up? I really love this story and it have given me some ideas for my own.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 28 . 2/26
Just re-reading this, again, cuz it's such a terrific story and since you updated 'Maybe I'm Amazed', just a few days ago, you might be thinking of giving us another chapter, soon. _- You have so many exciting plot elements that I'm anxious to find out about: I really loved seeing Harry stand up to Dumbasafork, here at the end of this chapter!
I wonder when Lily and/or Severus is going to remember that Pettigrew was the 'secret keeper' for the Godric's Hollow cottage and that that would be the more logical place for him to be holed-up at.
It would seem that Madam Longbottom's and Madam Black's attempt to inform Miss Amber of James' shortcomings and perfidies may have backfired: She seems poised to becoming more of a goad to pushing the idiot trio back into interfering in Harry's life than being discouraged to steer clear of 'Plotter' (plodder?). Oops!
Btw, I really like how you and Snapegirlkmf utilize Sirius' family in your stories and turn the family dynamic around from 'Sirius' evil family pushed him out' to 'Sirius is an unreliable narrator, so his view of his family is seriously skewed': Such an awesome and plausible plot flip!
Well, I think I'm going to go re-read 'If You Needed Somebody' next!
Thanks again, sweet lady!
MelJ
Snily3838 chapter 28 . 2/5
Just finished reading it all so far! Love this story! Please continue this story! It's amazing!
retired10 chapter 28 . 2/2
Love this story! Thank you!
retired10 chapter 10 . 2/1
I absolutely love this story! Thank you for sharing your talent.
Oh wow loved your story so far. It's amazing. I never would have taught of putting harry into Ravenclaw but love the idea. James potter is such an idiot ( mind my language ). If he just admited to himself that he was wrong and peter betrayed him he could caught him . They found a clock that was small to fit a short person. Then the see a rat only Jame know Peter is a rat . Thank you for showing your support of anti bulling as a victim of bullying myself I appreciate it
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 1/8
Oh, dear, Harry had better tell his mother or Professor Snape or Professor Lupin about what he's heard-maybe Remus, being there second year and not waiting till the third one, will be able to pin down that it was a basilisk earlier than in canon.
A big fan chapter 28 . 12/20/2017
AAA PLEASE CONTINUE
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 12/4/2017
I'm surprised that James didn't even think about Peter when he was told about rats.

Good chapter overall, glad that Lily and Sev visited some graves of those they loved. And that's neat that Harry is so generous with his Quidditch gear.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 11/25/2017
Albus can't live without a war, can he? He'll create a Dark Lord for him to fight if he can't find one on the ground.

And nobody ever calls Family Services in Rowling's world, do they? Not for Harry, not for Snape, or for Neville. Something's wrong with that.

I wonder how long it will take Minerva to realize that Albus needs to retire, or she's still under the influence of his Imperius?
Guest chapter 28 . 11/20/2017
I apollutly love it please continue
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »